July 27, 2012

JACAREÍ, MARCH 25th, 2012 - OUR LADY MESSAGE COMMUNICATED TO THE SEER MARCOS TADEU TEIXEIRA - FEAST OF THE ANNUNCIATION TO THE MOST HOLY VIRGIN MARY - CHAPEL OF THE APPARITTIONS’S SHRINE OF JACAREÍ– SP – BRAZIL


(PILGRIMS FROM THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA, PRESENT IN THIS CENACLE)


(MARCOS): “-Dear Mother of Heaven, congratulations today for the Feast of Your YES! (Pause)
Can I ask what I want? (Pause)
I ask then the grace that all who are here be kept in Grace if they already in it, those who are not in it that they be put in it by You, that everyone here can persevere in faith, in prayer, in love and in holiness for all their life and that they have the grace of being taken by You to the glory of Heaven. (Pause)
Thank You so much! Thank You so much My Queen! (Pause)
Since your goodness and mercy permits me to ask more, then I ask You for this grace.” (Pause)
Thank You so much! Thank You so much! Thanks You so much!
I ask You to please bless these Rosaries.
Will You touch them? Thank You so much for this great favor. (Pause) Yes. Yes.

MESSAGE OF OUR LADY 


“-My dear children, today, on the day of the FEAST OF THE ANNUNCIATION, when contemplating the YES of your CELESTIAL MOTHER given to GOD and to the entire humanity and that brought you the SAVIOR and the REDEMPTOR making possible the salvation of the whole human race, I bless you once again and give you Peace!
Be the continuation of My Yes on Earth, giving you yourself, your Yes to the Lord so that through you My Maternal Love continues to bring Christ to the world, being born in hearts, growing in the souls until it reaches fullness, until He reigns in all the hearts of men, so that humanity finally can find Divine Peace and can live the lasting Peace of GOD.
Be the continuation of My Yes, giving Me your lives as did My little sons ALPHONSUS MARIA DE LIGORIO, LOUIS MARIE GRIGNION DE MONTFORT, as did My LITTLE SHEPARDS OF FATIMA, My little daughter BERNADETTE, My little son MARCOS and so many holy souls who have attended to My call they said Yes to Me with all their heart and let themselves be lead docilely by Me on the road of love, of holiness, of purity, of prayer and of obedience to the Lord’s holy will. By doing so, My Immaculate Heart build upon your souls a citadel of holiness, love, goodness, purity where all the virtues will grow and will be the delight and the joy of the Holy Trinity and of the Almighty.
Be the continuation of My Yes on Earth, following My Maternal footprints on the path of purity, of the donation of yourselves to God, the contempt of the world and of yourselves, leaving behind all the inordinate love of creatures and seeking to have and cultivate in your hearts the true love of God, the true divine love, which will make you beautiful, holy, luminous and pleasing to God in Heaven, like the Angels!
You My children who are My progeny, the progeny of the Woman clothed with the Sun, you are called by Me today, by walking every day by the road that I have traced for you, certain that soon MY IMMACULATE HEART WILL TRIUMPH. THE WARNING IS VERY NEAR, also the GREAT MIRACLE and the GREAT CASTIGATION. 
THE MIRACLE WITH WHICH I WILL REWARD ALL WHO PRAY MY ROSARY, WHO OBEY MY MESSAGES AND SAID YES TO ME AND THE GREAT CASTIGATION WITH WHICH GOD WILL SEPARATE THE EVIL ONES FROM THE GOOD ONES FOREVER, SENDING THEM TO THE ETERNAL DARKNESS OF HELL AND THE GOOD ONES WILL FINALLY LIVE A NEW ERA OF PEACE, LOVE AND HAPPINESS THAT WILL HAVE NO END.
My IMMACULATE HEART is accelerating the days so that the days of your liberation comes quickly. Rejoice because this liberation is near! You will see marvelous things which your eyes have never seen, you will know a holiness, a spiritual beauty inside and outside of yourselves which you never before imagined one day being able to see. All this grace and all this beauty is very close to you My children! So do not be discouraged MY IMMACULATE HEART WILL TRIUMPH and in your smallness, in your fragility and even in your poverty, I will show the potency of Its Love and the potency of the Lord making His Glory radiate in the entire world!
Continue with all the prayers that I gave you Here. To My little children Dina, Manuel and Liliana who came from so far, I now give a very special blessing of My Immaculate Heart extended to all their Family members. To you My little children who are with Me here all year consoling Me, loving Me, helping Me, living My Messages and giving My love to all My children, I give also today My special blessing because You said yes to Me and your yes continues My Yes on Earth. And to you Marcos, the most dedicated of My children, whose yes given to Me 20 years ago gave Me over your person and over your life all the power, all the right to dispose of you as I, your Mother of Heaven well wanted and as to Me pleased, to you who gave Me such a generous and deep yes as a long time ago, I could not find in any mortal soul and through which I accomplished wonders and made My Love reach all the hearts of My children, and I will still make it much more, I give on this day My Special blessing that will remain with you throughout your life, from FATIMA, from LOURDES, from LA SALETTE and from JACAREÍ.
Peace My beloved children, Peace to you Marcos!”

MARCOS: “- It is so good that we are here with You, please stay longer! (Pause) Yes... Yes... See you soon...”

(Dear brothers, this was the documentary that the Seer Marcos Tadeu presented to us today in the Chapel. Peace!)

************************

VOICES FROM HEAVEN Nº 13 – THE MEDJUGORJE APPARITIONS – PART 3


UNPUBLISHED MOVIES: MEDJUGORJE APPARITIONS (30 YEARS OF THE APPARITIONS JUNE 25th) – LET’S DISSIMINATE, BROTHERS!!! 
PEACE!

VOICES FROM HEAVEN 11



VOICES FROM HEAVEN 12



VOICES FROM HEAVEN 13



VOICES FROM HEAVEN 14



VOICES FROM HEAVEN 15



WATCH AND DISSEMINATE THE MOVIES THAT REPORT THE BEAUTIFUL APPARITIONS FROM JACAREÍ WHICH WE ARE CELEBRATINING THE 21st ANNIVERSARY OF THE APPARITIONS:


VOICES FROM HEAVEN 3



VOICES FROM HEAVEN 4



VOL.02 – RED SCAPULAR -

APPARITIONS OF JESUS TO SISTER APOLLINE ANDREVEAU, REVELATION OF THE RED SCAPULAR OF THE PASSION OF OUR LORD NARRATED BY THE SEER MARCOS TADEU APPARITIONS'S SHRINE OF JACAREÍ/SP-BRAZIL 



THE APPARITIONS OF HEEDE - GERMANY 


OFFICIAL SITE AND BLOGS OF THE SHRINE:


DISSEMINATOR WEBSITES:


DISSEMINATION CHANNELS:


Since Februray 7th, 1991, 21 years ago, Our Lord Jesus Christ, Most Holy Mary, Saint Joseph , the Holy Ghost, the Angels and Saints, have been appearing daily in Jacareí, São Paulo, Brazil, at 6:30PM (Brasília time). She introduces Herself as Queen and Messenger of Peace and makes one last call to conversion, through a Young man: Marcos Tadeu, who in the beginning of the Apparitions was only 13 years old. They are the most intense Apparitions in the history of our country, and Most Holy Mary says that they are the last Apparitions for Humanity. The Mother of God asked that would be done every day, at 8 PM, the Holy Hour of Peace, so that families convert themselves and the world has Peace. She promised Her protection to the families who do it every day. Our Lady says that the Apparitions of Jacareí and of Medjugorje (ex-Yugoslavia) are the continuation and the CONCLUSION of Fatima.