March 15, 2014

JACAREÍ, JANUARY 18, 2014 - MESSAGE FROM SAINT LUCIA OF SYRACUSE (LUCY)

209th CLASS OF OUR LADY’S SCHOOL OF HOLINESS AND LOVE 
BROADCAST OF THE DAILY APPARITIONS 
LIVE VIA INTERNET ON THE WORLDWIDE WEBTV: 
WATCH THE VIDEO OF THIS CENACLE:

MESSAGE FROM SAINT LUCIA OF SYRACUSE (LUCY) 

(Saint Lucy): “My beloved brethren, I, Lucia, Lucy of Syracuse, come once again from Heaven to bless ye and give ye the Peace that only the Lord can give. Peace! Peace! Peace! May Peace reign in your hearts. May Peace never leave your hearts. 

To have Peace, it is necessary to pray, do penance, renounce sin, be united with God, in faithfulness to His Commandments and in the intimate life of prayer with Him. Seek Peace, grant that Peace reigns in your families. For this, pray the Holy Rosary with family and if your loved ones do not want to pray with you, pray alone. Because thus, ye are that prayer barrier that prevents the devil of continuing to destroy Peace in your families. 

While all the hearts of your families do not convert, Peace will not be able to reign completely in your homes. Therefore, pray for their conversion, so that your family can have Peace. It is because of the world’s sins that the world does not have Peace. The world's sins swell up each day that passes and exceed the limit that divine patience supports. These sins will return to men in the form of bloody wars. Thus, men's sins will be washed in their own blood. May men of the entire world renounce sin and God will give them Peace. Satan wants war, so he tempts souls to sin, because he knows that the world's sins provoke wars, provoke punishment, provoke woes and all unhappiness.

Therefore, he who hates ye and know how to deceive ye, ensnares you, eludes ye with sinful temptations so that you fall into sin and thus ye yourselves attract to ye: punishments, sufferings, sorrows and absence of Peace. Renounce sin, so that Peace finally reigns in your lives and in the whole world. 

I love ye so much and want to help ye get to complete Peace of heart. I had this Peace, I possessed this Peace, because I detached Myself from all the vain things of this world, I left My Heart totally free and with room for the Holy Spirit could act in Me and produce His Divine Peace in Me. Ye, too, could have this Peace; empty your heart of all that is sinful and vain. And then, God will fill your heart with this Peace. This Peace that the Mother of God, that We all from Heaven, came to offer ye Here, in these Apparitions is within hand's reach. Ask and it will be given to ye, but first, ye must know that you have to renounce sin.

Then, this Peace will be given to ye in so much abundance, so much abundance that souls will feel this Peace in ye and they will also wish to convert to possess this Peace. 

Then, the Peace of Mary’s Immaculate Heart will triumph in families, in hearts, in Brazil, in Portugal, in America and in the whole world. 

Then, souls will hate sin and Satan and will prefer God so that they can always have this Peace of heart, which is only given to those who love God and that only those who are true servants, apostles, children and friends of God and His Holy Mother, possess. 

While these Apparitions of Jacareí persist, great graces are offered to ye, especially this one: the grace of Peace. In difficult moments, come to Me, because I want to be your Peace in life. Ask Me for Peace and I will immediately reassure your hearts and give ye My Peace. Continue praying the Holy Rosary every day and all the Prayers that the Mother of God asked ye Here, because, little by little, they will make Peace triumph in your hearts. 

To everyone, I bless with Love from Catania, from Syracuse and from Jacareí. 

Peace, My so dear brethren and that I love so much. Peace to you, Marcos, the most ardent of My devotees and the most striven of the children of the Mother of God. I pour a shower of blessings upon ye because of the new Chaplet that you made in My honor. While you were doing it, I was next to you, I poured a shower of blessings upon all of humanity, I neutralized and paralyzed the demons with their temptations, I closed hell's doors, so that no one would go there and I opened those of Purgatory, freeing many souls, like you asked Me to do. 

And now, upon all of ye who pray this Chaplet, I pour special blessings again.”

***
WEBTV OF OUR LADY’S SCHOOL OF HOLINESS:

Next LIVE Daily Apparitions' broadcast direct from the Apparitions Shrine of Jacareí
Week days - 09:00 PM
On Saturdays - 02:00 PM
On Sundays - 09:00 AM
(GMT- 03:00)