November 26, 2014

JACAREÍ, AUGUST 13, 2014 - MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY

MONTHLY DAY DEDICATED TO OUR LADY MYSTICAL ROSE
312th CLASS OF OUR LADY’S SCHOOL OF HOLINESS AND LOVE
BROADCAST OF THE DAILY APPARITIONS LIVE VIA INTERNET ON THE WORLDWIDE WEBTV: WWW.APPARITIONSTV.COM

“My beloved children, today, the 13th, day consecrated to Me as I revealed unto ye in Montichiari and also Here. I cometh again to say unto ye: Pray and pray very much, because only prayer is what is keeping this world still standing.
Only Prayer is what maintains the survival of this world and of the men who art in it, because otherwise, if it were not for these souls who still pray, the world would have already been destroyed by the fire of the Punishment of Divine Justice, because of so many sins that are committed every day.
Pray, for only with thine prayers ye may drive away many sins from the world, ye may achieve the conversion of many sinners. And each sinner who converts is one soul less who sins and thus, attracts new punishment of Divine Justice upon the world.
Pray, because only through Prayer, I may protect ye from Satan’s attacks and only through Prayer, I may deliver ye of everything that My enemy plans against ye.
I Am thine Mother, I cometh from Heaven to say unto ye again: Be My mystical Roses of prayer, sacrifice and penance.
Pray very much! Be My white roses, of prayer, praying with the heart every day, praying with concentration, meditating on what ye pray.
Be My red roses of sacrifice, offering all the sufferings that God allows ye in act of supplication for the conversion of sinners. Also, fasting and making small acts of sacrifice to achieve the conversion of the most obstinate sinners.
Be My yellow roses, of penance, of atonement, offering penitential acts every day. Also accepting the sufferings that God allows ye to atone for thine sins and the sins of the whole world, that ye shall not have to atone for them and wash them in thine own blood in the future.
Therefore, My dear children, following My Message and being My mystical roses: of prayer, sacrifice and penance. Ye shall give Me every day a great force of prayer, of sacrifice, of atonement and reparation that I may repair.... (the broadcast failed)
(Continuation) The enemy knows that the time he has left is very small, he shall take his last steps to try to win the war, but he already knows that in the end, only I shall be the victor. But, souls still run the risk from one moment to the next, of going from My Hands of the hand of the devil.
Therefore, pray, pray very much in order that ye be not of the number of these unfortunate souls who, by neglecting prayer and sacrifice, can go from My Hands to the hands of Satan.
Pray, pray very much! This is My Message!
I bless everyone with love from Montichiari, from Kerizinen and from Jacareí.”

No comments:

Post a Comment