December 15, 2011

JANUARY, 11th, 1994 - NINTH URGENT MESSAGE

THE HOLY GHOST, GOD OF LOVE WILL DESCEND ON THE WORLD


"My children, today I come to speak about The Holy Ghost...My children, the Holy Ghost is the essence of the Holyness!...

When HE was poured into Me, at the Annunciation, was shed so fully that made possible the Incarnation of the Word of God, My Divine Son, Jesus Christ...

Was the Holy Ghost that acted, hovering over the water surface, at the time of creation...(Genesis, 1-2), It was HE who acted in the Prophets of the Old Testament, these brave men, fair and Saints...

Was the Holy Ghost that made My cousin, Elizabeth, proclaim the praises of God, (Luke 1, 42-45), that made Me sing My Magnificat, (Luke 1, 46-55), who acted in Simeon, in Anna, (Luke 2, 29-38)...in John, the Baptist, (Luke 3, 3), and in the Apostles, that in the Day of Pentecost, together with Me, were coated in the Upper Room, with the Power of the Almighty...

We saw Him with our eyes: - He penetrated in our lives, (Acts, 2), was the Holy Ghost who guided the Apostles at the early Church...Was the Holy Ghost which acted with Jesus throughout His public Life!...(Luke, 3: 21-22)

Is the Holy Ghost "that blows" in all Places where I'm coming "really" and giving My Messages...

Is the Holy Ghost who sends Me in Jacareí...to deliver you...My Messages...

Is the Holy Ghost that moves and touches My children to meet Me!...

Is the Holy Ghost that will make the Triumph of My Immaculate Heart happen...and will descend with all His force in a worldwide Pentecost...

Is the Holy Ghost that opens and close the doors of the second advent of Christ's Kingdom!...

Is the Holy Ghost, that together with Me, will precipitate into hell, satan and the evil angels and will seal forever the entrance of the hell, for that never they leave...

So today, I call you to pray with Me to the Holy Ghost...ask HIM through ME...that will come to you more fully of God and His Gifts, because He will not deny anything to His Heavenly Spouse!...

The roses that I bring into My Feets, (the Image of the Queen and Messenger of Peace), are the Seven Gifts of the Holy Ghost, that will be given to you...increasingly you will be impregnated with the Divine Essence...which is the Holy Ghost...

I am the Spouse of the Holy Ghost!...That's why I asked that was done the Image with these roses at My Feets...to indicate to you that I want to give to you the Gifts of the Holy Ghost

Pray the Rosary to ask Him...I will ask Him with you also...Ask the Holy Ghost and walk sprinkling the Light of God in all ways, in all!...where you pass...

The Holy Ghost and Me will make appear "Sanctity braird" everywhere...if you receive My Messages and pray along with Me...(pause)...Pray the Rosary, because I want pray It with you!...

I bless you in the name of the Father...of the Son...and of the Holy Ghost..."