August 11, 2013

JACAREÍ, FEBRUARY 10, 2013 - MESSAGE FROM SAINT LUCY OF SYRACUSE

CHAPEL OF THE SHINE OF THE APPARITIONS OF JACAREÍ – SP – BRAZIL
FEAST OF SAINT JOSEPH’S BIRTHDAY REVEALED IN THE APPARITIONS OF JACAREÍ SP BRAZIL 
MESSAGES FROM SAINT JOSEPH AND SAINT LUCY
COMMUNICATED TO THE SEER MARCOS TADEU TEIXEIRA

MESSAGE FROM SAINT LUCY OF SYRACUSE

(MARCOS): "Thank you very much My Dear Saint Lucy for your consideration with my tiredness yesterday. (Pause) Yes, you can say that I will do it. Yes, yes, thank you very much, I will do it." 

(SAINT LUCY): “Beloved brethren, I, LUCY OF SYRACUSE, rejoice today for coming again to meet you, after the Message that SAINT ANTHONY and SAINT STANISLAUS gave ye on the ANNIVERSARY OF THE APPARITIONS, today I want to tell ye: Pray, pray very much, because only those who pray a lot can be great saints.
Love the Love that is Jesus, giving Him all your life as I gave it, making Him your treasure as I did and thus, then, in your hearts will grow that flame, the same flame that was within Mine and bought Me to love Jesus so much, to love Most Holy Mary so much to the point of pouring My blood for Them and to give My life for Them.
Love JESUS with supernatural love, renouncing every form of sin, renouncing all your personal desires, all your human intentions, which you often seek and love God. Love Him with pure love, supernatural love so that He truly meets with you. The hearts where the Lord sees a mixture of human interests with love, these hearts, the Lord rejects and in them does not enter. The Lord enters and receives only the love from hearts who truly seek Him for Himself not wanting anything but to please Him and to delight Him. If ye have this pure and supernatural love, God will draw near to ye, ye will feel the presence of God, you will feel His love, you will feel His friendship and He then will join with you, and He will remain with you throughout your life.
Love Jesus with a supernatural love, giving Jesus not only your prayers and sacrifices, but giving yourselves indeed completely in order that He live and reign in ye. Give Jesus your whole heart, so that truly the Lord be pleased with ye and your offering as He is pleased with the offering of the righteous Abel and lest ye be refused and rejected by Him as was the wicked Cain who would give the Lord only the bad fruits of his harvest, keeping the best for himself and thereby giving the Lord the worst of himself. Give yourselves fully to the Lord and He will receive ye, He will love ye, He will be pleased with ye and with you be united forever with indestructible bonds of love
Love the Lord with supernatural love and then the Lord will visit your heart in deep silence and in prayer ablaze, you will feel His Presence, you will feel His Love, you will feel the sweetness of the pampering and fondness that He will do to your souls, as I felt. So, your inmost will have peace, your heart will calm down and will rest in the Lord. The reason de you are so often arid, dry, cold and insensitive in Prayer is because you do not rest in the Lord renouncing your desires and everything that blocks your heart and thereby leaving room for the Lord to approach and enter within your heart.
Stay in the presence of the Lord in sweet intimacy, in sweet and gentle expectation and then the Lord will draw nigh to you, will fill ye with the grace of His Holy Spirit and ye of languid and cowardly souls will be transformed into arduous apostles after Pentecost. This fire, this flame will only be lit inside of ye when the other flame of the sensual pleasures, of worldly attachments is extinguished and quenched within you. Then, the supernatural flame of love will come, will burn inside your heart and ye will be truly holy as I was.
I want to take ye to that sweet intimacy with the Lord, to this indestructible union that neither suffering nor the sword can cut and then, living immersed in the love of God as I lived, ye will be truly transformed into the perfect realized humanity of which the Mother of God spoke to ye so much of in Her Apparition of CASANOVA STAFFORA.
I, LUCY, will help ye, offering My merits and the merits of My blood shed for love of the Lord to obtain this grace for ye, but this grace although it is a gratuitous grace from the Lord, it also must be in a certain way, in a certain part merited by you. So, do your part leaving all your attachments, opening your heart with faith and love for the Lord and He will visit you and will transform your whole being.
I, Lucy, love ye so much! I protect and accompany ye unceasingly. The more you trust in Me, the more ye unite yeselves with Me in prayer, the more you will feel: My presence, My graces, My love and My help in your life.
Continue to pray the Holy Rosary every day, continue to do all the prayers that the Sacred Hearts gave ye here because through them ye will be, little by little, elevated to that great holiness that the Lord wants of ye and here in Brazil and in the whole world through ye, the Sacred Hearts will do wonders!
To all and especially to you, Marcos, the most ardent of My devotees and friends, who has made Me so love by all who know Me through the VIDEO that you made of My Life. To you, who loves Me very much and whom I also love very much and to all of ye for whom I have a special solicitude and to this Place, I bless generously at this moment.”

WebTv: