August 11, 2013

JANUARY 8, 2013 - MESSAGE FROM SAINT GERARD MAJELLA

COMMUNICATED TO SEER MARCOS TADEU
AT THE SHRINE OF APPARITIONS,
JACAREÍ, SÃO PAULO, BRAZIL

MESSAGE FROM SAINT GERARD MAJELLA

"Marcos, I, Gerard Majella, greet you and give you My peace.My great friend, convey this Message to all the children of the Lord: Pray! Pray more! Prayer is the breathing of the soul. Just as the body without breathing dies, thus also the soul dies quickly without prayer. The soul that does not pray will certainly fall into mortal sin, because without prayer, which is the only way by which the Grace of the Most High is communicated to the soul, it will not have strength to resist to temptations and will soon betray the Lord God. Pray, pray a lot therefore, because without prayer, nobody will be faithful to Jesus nor will have the grace of final perseverance. 
Imitate My purity so that you please Jesus and are deserving of seeing the Mother of God in Paradise. 

Renounce sin. If you do not renounce to all type of sin, God will do nothing in ye. If you live in peace with your sins, you will not only lose all the Graces from Heaven, but you will also lose the sanctifying Grace and if thus you arrive at the end of life or you are surprised by death, you run the risk of losing your eternal salvation, because the final impenitence casts the soul in hell forever.

Renounce to sin definitively! Just as all the falls into sin start because you do not pray sincerely, thus also all the conversions are not carried out because you do not renounce sincerely to the sin that is in ye and in which ye live. Renounce sin and your souls will live in the Grace of God and you will be saved. 
Imitate My modesty, My spiritual circumspection, My silence, My life of deep and ablaze prayer, My ardent devotion to the Mother of God.May the young and singles imitate My chastity and they will be deeply wanted by God and by His Mother. Banish from your lives all immorality, vice, fornication, blasphemy, envy, sloth and every type of sin against God’s Commandments. 
Imitate My deep love for God and His Immaculate Mother, because this love is what transforms the man into an Angel and makes him unite himself with his Creator until becoming one with Him in love. 

Marcos, My beloved friend, I bless you now and to all who hear My voice with love and cover ye with My protective mantle."

WebTv: