September 17, 2016

JACAREI, SEPTEMBER 16TH OF 2016 - MESSAGE OF OUR LADY, QUEEN AND MESSENGER OF PEACE:

website http://www.aparicoesdejacarei.com.br/
http://radiomensageiradapazjacarei.blogspot.com.br/

"MY CHILDREN, I CALL YOU AGAIN TO THE TRUE LOVE TO GOD! HOW MANY PLEASE GOD WITH THEIR WORDS, BUT DISSAPOINT HIM WITH THEIR ATTITUDES.

LACKS LOVE! OPEN YOUR HEARTS TO THE LOVE, AND WISH MY FLAME OF LOVE, FOR THAT WITH IT, YOU LOVE GOD WITH ATTITUDES OF LOVE.

PRAY MY ROSARY EVERYDAY BECAUSE WITH IT YOU WILL WIN EVERYTHING THAT PREVENT YOU OF BEING SAINTS AND LOVING GOD IN FULL.

I DO BLESS YOU FROM LOURDES, FROM LA SALETTE, AND FROM JACAREI."

Then Our Lady said to my father, Carlos Tadeu:

"Marcos transmit this to your father and My pre dearly beloved son Carlos Tadeu: My son, every chaplet that you gives to my children is a thorn that you take out of My immaculate Heart. I thank you for divulging so much the devotion to My Rosary, and I do bless you. My eyes are always fixed on you! Peace!"

Our Lady's countenance transparency big sadness during the Message. Rejoiced when She talked about my father, and in the end She said:

"REJOICE FOR MY SIGNALS!"

Thereafter, She blessed me and disappeared

No comments:

Post a Comment