November 7, 2016

Jacarei, September 19th, 2016 – OUR LADY MESSAGE – FEAST OF 170 YEARS OF OUR LADY OF LA SALETTE APPARITION – FRANCE.

Jacarei, September 19th, 2016 – OUR LADY MESSAGE – FEAST OF 170 YEARS OF OUR LADY OF LA SALETTE APPARITION – FRANCE.

“- Marcos, My dear angel, and My Incessant Flame of Love. Today, in the birthday of My Apparition in La Salette to My little shepherds Maximin and Melanie, I come again to say that I Am the mankind’s co redeemer!

I am the Painful Mother of you, that still today suffers and cry because at each hour that pass, I keep losing another son that gets away of Me, and lose himself in the sin.

Help me to save souls, praying many Rosaries and making many small sacrifices for the sinners conversion. With the Rosary you can save your own souls and many others millions of souls spread to the whole world also.

Hurry your conversion, because many of My La Salette’s Secret parties, have already complied and others are in the imminence of happening, and those that don’t convert themselves will not get to be saved in the big punishment which is about to come. I have said already to Melanie and Lucia in Fatima, that mankind of this century that you are living would have the most formidable castigation of all mankind’s history because it would completely get away of God and against Him would revolt living in the evil and in the sin, and now, if My Messages are not obeyed without delay this formidable punishment will not delay into fall including over Brazil. Pray! Pray without cease and do not relax on the prayer.

Here in Jacarei, here My La Salette Apparition was given to know to millions of My sons, by the movies that My little child Marcos have made, My Immaculate Heart receives all consolation and all care of this favorite My Angel, and of these My children that have converted themselves seeing My tears and pain in La Salette. That’s why here I don’t cry too much, because My Heart here finds inMy son Marcos, the true filial love that I’ve sought all over the world, and did not find. Onward My children, onward with My little child Marcos! Divulge My Apparition in La Salette through the movies that My son Marcos have made to all My children that yet doesn’t know Me, for that they convert themselves and be saved. At each La Salette movie that you give to my children, you will remove one thorn that the world nails on My Heart with their sins and you will dry one tear of Mine.

Penance! Prayer! Filial Love to God! Conversion!

Thus you will be the Mystical Roses of pure Love that will fill the world with the beautiful perfume of Holiness and the True Love and many souls will be saved.

Coming soon My Voice will hush and My Secrets all will comply, and those that have themselves deaf to My Voice will regret, but will be late, too late. Save your souls now which is time of salvation.

Today, in the 170th birthday of My Apparition in La Salette, I bless everyone from La Salette, from Lourdes, and from Jacarei.”

Then after, She gave an small Message to My father Carlos Tadeu, blessed me, and disappeared.

Apparitions's Shrine of Jacarei
Twitter:
 @Marcostaddeu
  OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
www.aparicoesdejacarei.com.br
Phone +55 XX 12 99701 2427
E-MAIL: santuariodejacarei@gmail.com
ONLINE STORE: www.presentedivino.com.br
RADIO MESSENGER OF PEACE: http://www.apparitionstv.net/radio.html

No comments:

Post a Comment