February 15, 2013

JACAREÍ, FEBRUARY 7, 2013 - MESSAGE FROM MARY MOST HOLY, SAINT ANTHONY OF PADUA AND SAINT STANISLAUS - COMUNICADED TO THE SEER MARCOS TADEU TEIXEIRA - ANNIVERSARY OF THE 22nd ANNIVERSARY OF THE APPARITIONS OF JACAREÍ SP BRASIL - CHAPEL OF THE SHRINE OF THE APPARITIONS OFJACAREÍ

(MARCOS): “May Jesus, Mary and Joseph be praised forever!" (Pause)
My beloved Lady, who are these two very beautiful Saints at your side?
(Pause)
Oh, how wonderful! 
(Pause)
Yes... Yes...”



MESSAGE OF OUR LADY

“My beloved children, today, when you commemorate the 22nd ANNIVERSARY OF MYAPPARITIONS HERE IN JACAREÍ, to My little child MARCOS, I come again to bless ye and give ye My Peace. 

 
Peace! Peace! Peace! Was the Message that I came from Heaven to bring to the world from the year 1991, while My poor children were in the war. But peace, the world will never have while each of ye do not renounce your sins and do not open the heart to the Lord’s love, only fount of Peace, only way to get and achieve Peace. Therefore, Here, I come as the Ambassador of Peace to call all My children to the true Peace of heart which is only found through a deep encounter with God so that He transforms ye in His Messengers of Peace, in order that this world also transforms itself in the Earth of Peace.
Let yeselves be transformed by God’s Love that Here showed so much mercy toward you, calling ye from all parts, calling ye when you are still in sin for you to know the great love that We all Here in Heaven have for ye. So that thus, your lives completely transformed by the Grace of the Holy Spirit, transform themselves be truly bright lighthouses that guide all those who are in the darkness close to Our Lord who is the God of your salvation and peace.


 Let yeselves be transformed by God’s Love, allowing this Divine Love to enter in ye, be in ye and modify, resize all your life. Conform your thoughts and your will with the divine thought and will, so that thus God in your life can do everything that He wants, can pluck everything that He wants and can also plant everything from His divine good pleasure, in a way that your souls be truly a very beautiful plantation where the fruits of holiness, kindness, purity and love grow increasingly numerous every day.


 Be the Messengers of My Peace for this world, bringing My Messages of Peace to all of mankind, especially to those My child who still does not know Me and by not knowing Me suffers in this world without solace of My love, perishes in this world full of sin, evil and hate without a chance of knowing a better life with Me so that thus, they all get the love of My Maternal Heart Maternal that wants to save everyone, that wants to help everyone.


 Be ye My little doves of peace, bringing My Messages to all corners of the world, especially to those places which have more need of Me, where My children are lost in sin, the disoriented youth and many of My children perishing under Satan's slavery, because there is nobody who brings ye the light of My grace which can liberate everyone.


 Be My little doves of Peace, bringing to every heart, to everyone ye meet, My Word, which cures, frees, saves, gives strength and that, above all, makes Saints of all who listen with true love. 
 
I, your Mother, am very happy with you, because Here along these years, I was served, I was loved, I am served, I am truly loved by My little child Marcos, by My Slaves of Love and by all those who, obeying My Message, began to pray and to seek their own sanctification as I asked since the beginning here. My Heart will still perform great wonders over all those who listen to me and who are Mine.

 To all of ye and especially to you, Marcos, who with this VIDEO that you made of My APPARITION in CASANOVA STAFFORA, you removed a painful sword that was spiked in My Heart, as I told you a short while ago. To you who gave Me today a praise and an honor, a glory unheard of, to you at this moment, I bless generously from CASANOVA STAFFORA, from MEDJUGORJE and from JACAREÍ. Peace, My beloved son. Peace to all of ye My dear children.”

*******************************
MESSAGE FROM SAINT STANISLAUS

“Marcos, I, STANISLAUS KOTSKA, servant of the Lord, servant of the Mother of God, am exulting with joy that the day has finally come for Me to come here to give you My first message. As you know, since I was little, I practiced with much love the holy works that please the Lord so much and in My short life that I spent on Earth, I loved the Lord in so great a degree that in Heaven, many Angels were astonished with the flame of love I had in my heart. This same flame of love for the Lord, I want to give it to you, I want to share it with you, My beloved brethren. I want to again today, in the Name of the Mother of God, give to each one of ye this flame, because for some hearts I have already distributed Here and today, now, I want to give it to the greatest number possible of souls so that everyone comes out of Here burning in these flames of love, to light them in the entire world!



 Enkindle the flame of divine love in souls, the same flame that I had in Me, praying a lot, living plunged, immersed in a deep intimacy with the Lord, conforming your thinking and your will to His, so that thus ye and the Lord are in continuous tune, in deep union of feelings, thoughts, desires and of spirit. Thus, from your whole person, radiates for the entire world the bright light of holiness; the bright light of the Holy Spirit, the Grace of the whole Trinity, so that this world steeped in the darkness of sin can resurrect and might finally become what God always wanted: His heaven, His holy residence, where He can live in ye, abide in ye, rest in ye and delight himself in ye .



Enkindle the flame of divine love in hearts, bringing to everyone the Word of the Lord, the Word of the Mother of God, the Messages, bring the recorded Prayers that you have Here, as well as these marvelous videos that Marcos did: of the LIFE OF THE SAINTS, of the APPARITIONS OF THE MOTHER OF GOD, that can save so many millions of souls. 
Do not be cowards, because cowards will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven! Do not be afraid to speak out and give the world these riches. Do not be lazy, because lazy people will not inherit the Kingdom of Heaven. Labor, because the time of labor is now, you are already at the end of the day, of the propitious time for conversion. Soon will begin the night of Punishment and woe to those who present themselves to the Lord of the Harvest with their hands empty. Also worse for those who rather than not having grown the harvest still have set fire to it with their sins, bad examples, with their slothfulness and their sinful life, for the Lord will say to these: Go damned, to the eternal fire! And He will command His angels, who will tie and cast them into the lake of fire forever.



Enkindle the flame of divine love in hearts and in souls, looking to be like I was: very pure, full of goodness, of love, of holy desires for the things of Heaven, always looking and at all times manifest God by thought, by word, by example and look at as many as you meet.
Take your hearts away from sin, from worldly things, from the slavery of vain things and of the creatures of this world and place it in holy things, in the things of God and there your eyes will also be and the more you see God's beauty and greatness, the more you will love Him and the more you will desire to work, suffer and immolate yeselves as I did.



 The reason that you do not see God's beauty, the sweetness of His love and how good it is to serve Him is because you are blind, you are blind because your heart is in the sin that blinds you. If ye take your heart from these evil things and put it in God, then the vision of your souls will open, you will feel God's love in your hearts, you will feel His sweetness, you will feel how much working and serving for the Lord in sweet and has nothing bitter. Your souls will exult with joy, tremble with happiness, will rejoice for knowing how much God loves ye and how much He loves the entire world.



 Enkindle the flame of divine love in the entire world, making Mary Most Holy, Saint Joseph, the Angels and the Saints known, for thus They will lead all souls to the perfect knowledge of the Most Holy Trinity and then all of humanity will truly become the Lord's Kingdom and the Garden of grace which will give Him joy, peace and contentment. Here in this Place where Heaven for so long has favored ye with infinite and countless graces, we the Saints inhabit day and night, we hear all the prayers that are made here and present to all of ye, every day to the Lord asking Him to have Mercy on ye. Unite yeselves with Us in prayer and in life, strive to imitate Our ​​Virtues, seek this way also to acquire merits so that We can help ye and incline the Almighty to have mercy on ye.



Love much! What the SACRED HEARTS came to look for Here is LOVE. What JESUS, the VIRGIN MARY, SAINT JOSEPH, what the Lord desires from ye is perfect love. They are already exhausted from knocking on the door of hearts looking for a bit of true love, without mixture of interests, without mixture of self love, without mixture of human love, supernatural love and they do not find this love in souls.



 Be not ye these dry wells, these arid and deserts hearts where They do not find this love, but rather, nurture this love in your heart, beseech, ask Him in your prayers and above all, seek to cultivate it making war on your flaws, on your corrupted will, so that thus in your hearts grows pure and perfect love that can give the Sacred Hearts: joy, glory and perfect correspondence.



 I, STANISLAS, will help ye get to that great holiness to which I arrived at such a tender age. I promise to take your hands and lead ye safely through the path of holiness. Give Me today your yes, your heart and I will move everything, do everything for ye.


 To all at this time I bless with love and especially to you, Marcos, who for so many years you love Me and pray to Me with so much love, you dedicate such a special part in your heart and you have never forgotten Me. To you I bless generously you now with all the blessings of Heaven.



(MARCOS): “See you soon, My dear. (Pause) See you soon, beloved Saint Anthony. (Pause) See you soon, dear Mother in Heaven.”