February 8, 2013

JACAREÍ, FEBURARY 3, 2013 - MESSAGE FROM MARY MOST HOLY COMMUNICATED TO THE SEER MARCOS TADEU TEIXEIRA - FEAST OF SAINT AGATHA OF CATANIA - MARTYR - CHAPEL OF THE SHRINE OF THE APPARITIONS OF JACAREÍ – SP – BRAZIL


“My beloved children, today, when you are already so close to the 22th ANNIVERSARY OF MY APPARITIONS Here to My little son Marcos Tadeu, I ask ye again: Open your hearts while this time of Grace lasts for ye! This time, My time, has not yet passed, but it is about to end and when this My time ends, the Graces so resounding that are granted through these blessed times of My Apparitions to all those who hear Me, who love Me and who sincerely follow Me and say yes, will cease for all of ye. So, take advantage of this time of Grace that I give ye and CONVERT YESELVES HONESTLY!


Pray to have the strength to renounce yourselves, to sin and your corrupted and wicked will, that always wants what is against the Lord's will. In doing so, ye will truly leave the life of sin, will leave the old man and ye will become the new man, reborn in the Grace of the Holy Spirit, and you will live a new life in God.

Pray, opening your hearts so that you may have the grace of the encounter with God, of the true and deep encounter in prayer where the Lord can visit your souls. He wants to visit your hearts to let you feel the great love He has for you, feel the warmth of His Sacred Heart, all the affection He has for each of ye since He created ye in your mother's womb. But, to feel this love and receive the visit of God, your hearts must first renounce sin, to your inordinate love of yeselves and your will that block your heart and prevent God from visiting you and that ye may feel God's love and presence.

Therefore, cast out of your hearts everything that competes with God and your soul will finally find itself with Him, and then, your soul will be so full of God's presence and love that this peace and happiness will overflow out of you like a river dam that rips and pour itself over the entire world.

I love ye so much and want to bring ye a deep intimacy with God through the supernatural union of your souls with Him. When the soul is full of God's love, she only thinks Him, does everything to please Him, flees from everything that offends and hurts Him, speaks of Him to as many people as she can. The soul searches by all means to make the Lord better known and loved and when the soul truly loves God, she is full of His love, does not seek consolation in creatures, does not seek comfort in them, does not seek their love, but loves them for love of God. And when the soul is filled with this love, she feels hungry or thirsty of no other. This love is what characterizes all the Saints.

To you, Marcos, My beloved little son in whom I put My complacencies and who took from My Heart a most painful sword that was stuck for so many centuries because My daughter AGATHA OF CATANIA with Her life, Her suffering and Her martyrdom, were not known. You took this great sword of pain out of Me, making this My Daughter more known and more beloved through the video you made. To you I promise that as many as are the souls who follow the example of My daughter AGATHA and repent, so many and how many wonders and embraces of love I will give ye in Heaven.

Peace My beloved son, the most hardworking and dedicated of My children. Go and finish what you started.
Peace to all of ye My children, I bless ye now from LA SALETTE, from LOURDES and from PELLEVOISIN.”

(MARCOS): “See you soon.”