The Apparitions the Campinas and Jacarei
Our Lady of Tears - Part 1
Our Lady of Tears - Part 2
Our Lady of Tears - Part 1
Our Lady of Tears - Part 2
Our Lady of Tears - Part 3
Jacarei, MARCH, 11th, 2012 - MESSAGE OF OUR LADY AND ST.SOPHRONIUS COMMUNICATED TO THE SEER MARCOS TADEU - SHRINE OF APPARITIONS Jacareí-SP-BRAZIL
Way of the Cross of True Love Under the Eyes of Our Lady of Tears
Chaplet of Tears of Blood in the Shrine Chapel of the Apparitions of Jacareí-SP
THE OUR LADY OF TEARS MEDAL
Publication of the Apparitions Shrine of Jacareí
During the 1930s, the Mother of God and our Lord Jesus Christ appeared often to the blessed Sister Amalia Aguirre in the city of Campinas, São Paulo State, Brazil, communicating many messages of prayer, sacrifice, and penance. The teaching of a new Chaplet in honor of Most Holy Mary's Tears,The Crown of Tears also took place.The Mother of God gave this chaplet to the world once again as 'Chaplet of the Tears of Blood') in Montichiari, Italy.
On April 8th, 1930, the Mother of God revealed a new medal to Amalia Aguirre during an Apparition; the Medal of Her Tears, and asked that it be propagated to the whole world, because through it, would be carried out many great conversions and many souls would be saved. By an order of the Mother of God, the front of the Medal depicts the Lady of Tears handing Chaplet of Tears to Sister Amalia, just as it had happened during the Apparition of March 8th, 1930, with the words "Oh Most Sorrowful Virgin, Your tears overthrew the infernal empire" around it. On the back, the medal bears the image of Jesus handcuffed (tied during the Passion) with the following words: "By your divine meekness, Jesus handcuffed, save the world from the error that is threatening it."
Since then, the seer Amalia Aguirre, sought maximum disclosure. The Medal that she had received from the Mother of God having been such a big the disclosure in the early 1930s, especially in the United States and Germany, producing many extraordinary healings and conversions within thousands of souls. But soon after, an order from the Vatican condemned and prohibited the dissemination of these messages, the Chaplet and the Medal of Tears. The clergy had destroyed the work of conversion and salvation that the Mother of God was doing. Many souls that could have been converted and have been saved by the Messages, have been lost forever and the seer lived the rest of her life unjustly silenced and forbidden to disclose what the Mother of God had commanded her.
How much castigation of divine justice shall not have been attracted for this sin that cries to heaven for vengeance! The ingratitude, disobedience and wickedness of the clergy crushed the Immaculate Heart of Mary and thus this heart full of kindness towards men remained unjustly in silence for long 70 years, until, in the Jacareí Apparitions, the Mother of God ordered the seer Marcos Tadeu to disclose the Messages that She had sent to the seer Amalia Aguirre and to disclose the Medal of Tears to the world, resurrecting and revealing what was once forgotten; Her work of Salvation, begun in Apparitions of Campinas in 1930, thus repairing the horrible sin committed by the clergy against those sacred Apparitions of the Mother of God.
Since then, the seer Marcos Tadeu started to unceasingly disclose the Messages, the Medal of Lady of Tears along with divulgation of the Chaplet of Tears, which since 1991 he has prayed every day (although not knowing its origin).
On September 16th , 2009, Mary made wonderful Promises in the Jacareí Apparitions for all those who wear the Medal of Tears with faith and love:
"My son, says to all my children that the Medal that I have revealed to My little daughter Amalia Aguirre, was one of the biggest Graces that I gave to the world in all of time. This Medal, a sign of the infinite Love of My Immaculate Heart to the whole world, is about to be used for all My children as a sign of their consecration to Me and as powerful shield against all the attacks of my enemy. This Medal, which evokes the power of My Maternal Tears, and power of Divine Meekness, of My Son Jesus, in His redemptive Passion, will be a very powerful sign of Grace that will diminish the power of Satan in all those who wear it and in all places where it is.
I solemnly promise to all who wear the Medal of My Tears:
1. Will be defended by Me in all dangers of life.
2. Will not be dominated by the forces of hell throughout their life.
3 Will be protected by Me, from all attacks of the devil, as well as accidents caused by satanic influence, violence, harm, pests in their crops.
4 Will be covered by My Mantle in every need, and will be fortified by the virtue of My Tears at all moments of their lives.
5 Their families will be protected from the evils of Satan and will be filled with My Peace.
6. Will not fall into either spiritual or material misery, and if one should fall, they will leave that state shortly.
7 They will go out of Purgatory, on the same day they die.
8 Will find in the virtue of My Tears, and in the Meekness of the My Divine Son Jesus the wisdom and the divine light in the difficult times of their lives.
9 Will have the defense of my Immaculate Heart against all the temptations that lead to sin.
10 Will receive partial and plenary indulgences, particularly on March 8th (Feast of the Apparition of Our Lady of Tears, to the seer Amalia), on April 8th (day of the Revelation of the Medal of Tears, to the seer Amália) and on the Holy Saturday of each year, (formally of Our Lady), and throughout his life and at death’s hour.
11 Will have My special fondness in their life, and My defense on the day of final judgment.
12 Will have a special protection by the angels and saints who loved My maternal pains and tears most, and My eternal intercession along with God on their behalf, throughout their life.
13 Through this Medal, I will attract all sorts of God's blessings, upon those who use it.
Go, My son Marcos, My apostle and herald of My Tears, go and spread to everyone the Glories and the Power of My Tears, the Chaplet of My Tears, and My Medal so that I may soon get to the hearts of all My children , may reign in them, and triumph over the world. By virtue of this Medal of My Tears, My Immaculate Heart will triumph! Peace! "
Therefore, to wear the Medal of Tears is to posses a powerful shield against the forces of hell, is to always be under the protective Mantle of the Mother of God, is to always be holding hands with Her, wherever we are or wherever we go in life, and is to be able to console Her Maternal Heart, scorned by men that do not correspond to Her infinite Motherly Love that deigned to give to the world such a powerful way of salvation. Let us Propagate, the Messages, the Chaplet, and the Medal of Tears, as much as possible, so that the whole world be converted and the Heart of Mary reigns, as soon as possible, in all hearts so that ultimately God's Kingdom be established among us. Amen
Prayer Cenacles, all Sundays at the Shrine at 9 o'clock.
On November 8, 1929, Sister Amalia, her heart moved by the grief of a relative whose wife was critically ill, sought Jesus in the Tabernacle and pleaded that she might give her own life for this mother of little children. So sincere was the desire of this Sister who bears the Holy Stigmata that Our Lord spoke to her, telling her how to pray to attain this grace. Jesus said:
"Pray to me in behalf of my mother's tears, I shall gladly grant them."
"My Daughter, whatever men will ask of Me for the sake of the tears of my mother, I shall grant them lovingly."
Sister Amalia bent low her head as she reflected on the Tears of Our Lady. "How shall I pray?" she asked humbly.
"O Jesus, listen to our prayers in behalf of your holy mother's tears. O Jesus, look down upon the tears of her who loved you best on earth and most deeply loves you now in heaven," was the answer.
Our Lord answered her:
"Later my mother will give the treasure of her tears to my beloved institute as a magnet of mercy."
from a booklet entitled "Our Lady of Tears" with an imprimatur from 1936
Opening Prayer: Crucified Jesus! We fall at your feet and offer you the tears of her who with deep compassionate love accompanied you on your sorrowful way of the Cross. Grant, O good Master, that we take to heart the lessons which the tears of you most holy Mother teach us, so that we may fulfill Your holy will on earth and be worthy to praise and exalt you in heaven for all eternity.
For each mystery of the Seven Sorrows,
On the large beads say:O Jesus, look upon the tears of her who loved you most on earth, and loves you most ardently in Heaven.
followed by the meditation for that mystery (see below).
On the small beads say:O Jesus, hear our prayers for the sake of your most holy Mother's Tears.
In Honor of the Seven Sorrows of Mary the Meditations are to be prayed on the large beads:
1. O Jesus, for the sake of the tears of Your Most Holy Mother shed duringSimeon's Prophecy that a sword will pierce Her Heart, grant, O good Master, that we take to heart the lessons which the tears of you most holy Mother teach us, so that we may fulfill Your holy will on earth and be worthy to praise and exalt you in heaven for all eternity.
2. O Jesus, for the sake of the tears of Your Most Holy Mother shed during Her Flight into Egypt, grant…
3. O Jesus, for the sake of the tears of Your Most Holy Mother shed during Her Search for You, grant…
4. O Jesus, for the sake of the tears of Your Most Holy Mother shed during Your Painful Way of the Cross , grant…
5. O Jesus, for the sake of the tears of Your Most Holy Mother shed during Your Agony on the Cross, grant …
6. O Jesus, for the sake of tears of Your Most Holy Mother shed when Your Sacred Body was taken from the Cross and placed into Her arms, grant…
7. O Jesus, for the sake of tears of Your Most Holy Mother shed when You were placed in the Sepulcher , grant…
On the each of the last three beadsO Jesus, look upon the tears of her who loved you most on earth, and loves you most ardently in Heaven.
Closing Prayer:O Mary, Mother of love, sorrow and mercy, we beg you to unite your prayers with ours so that Jesus, your Divine Son, to whom we turn, may hear our petitions in the name of your maternal tears and may give us in addition to the favors we ask, the crown of everlasting life.
Meditations for Our Lady of Tears
1. The Prophecy of Simeon. I grieve for you, O Mary, most sorrowful, in the affliction of your tender heart at the prophecy of the holy and aged Simeon. Dear Mother, by your heart so afflicted, obtain for me the virtue of humility and the gift of holy fear of God.
2. The Flight into Egypt. I grieve for you, O Mary, most sorrowful, in the anguish of your most affectionate heart during the flight into Egypt and your sojourn there. Dear Mother, by your heart so troubled, obtain for me the virtue of generosity and the gift of piety.
3. The loss of the Child Jesus in the Temple. I grieve for you, O Mary, most sorrowful, in the anxieties, which tried your troubled heart, at the loss of your dear Jesus. Dear Mother, by your heart so full of anguish, obtain for me the virtue of chastity and the gift of knowledge.
4. Mary meets Jesus carrying His Cross. I grieve for you, O Mary, most sorrowful, in the consternation of your heart at meeting Jesus as He carried His Cross. Dear Mother, by your heart so troubled, obtain for me the virtue of patience and the gift of fortitude.
5. The Crucifixion. I grieve for you, O Mary, most sorrowful, in the martyrdom, which your generous heart endured in standing next to Jesus in His agony. Dear Mother, by your afflicted heart, obtain for me the virtue of temperance and the gift of counsel.
6. Striking of Jesus with the lance. I grieve for you, O Mary, most sorrowful, in the wounding of your compassionate heart, when the side of Jesus was struck before His Body was removed from the Cross. Dear Mother, by your heart thus transfixed, obtain for me the virtue of fraternal charity and the gift of understanding.
7. The Body of Jesus is placed in the tomb. I grieve for you, O Mary, most sorrowful, for the pangs that wrenched your most loving heart at the burial of Jesus, Dear Mother, by your heart sunk in the bitterness of desolation, obtain for me the virtue of diligence and the gift of wisdom.
Additional information on Our Lady of Tears
The ImageOur Lady spoke to Sister Amalia:
"Do you know why I wear a blue mantle ? to remind you of heaven, when you are feeling weary from your labors, and carrying the cross of your tribulations. My mantle reminds you of heaven, to give you indescribable joy and eternal happiness , and this will give courage to your soul and peace to your heart, to continue the struggle until the end!"
"Do you understand the significance of my purple-violet tunic ? I will tell you that you should remember, as you stand before the image of Tears. Of the colors I wear, purple signifies pain. The pain the Jesus felt when they beat him, barbarically, on his body. My mother's heart and my soul were also lacerated by pain, on seeing Jesus."
"My child, I will explain to you why I wear this white veil , around my breast and covering my head. White signifies purity, and being the white flower of the Holy Trinity, I could appear without this whiteness."
"The sweet smile you see traced on my lips is for the immense happiness to be able to give mankind such a precious treasure!"
"I will explain to you the reason I appear with my eyes inclined downward. Inspired painters have recorded my eyes looking upward to sing the glory of my immaculate conception. Then why are my eyes inclined downward in this apparition, into which you entrust yourself to my blessed tears? It signifies my compassion toward humanity, because I have come from heaven to alleviate your suffering. My eyes will always be directed to your sorrows and afflictions, whenever you ask my Son through the tears I shed. And as you are near my image, see that I gaze at you with eyes of compassion and tenderness."
"My child, I will tell you about the rosary in my hands. I have named it theCrown (chaplet) of Tears . When you are near me, seeing this chaplet in my hands, remember that it signifies mercy, love, and pain... this chaplet of my blessed tears signifies that your Mother loves you. Use all its privileges, resort to it with confidence and love."