July 25, 2013

JACAREÍ, JUNE 18, 2013 - MESSAGE FROM SAINT GERARD

CENACLE OF THE 2nd CLASS OF MOST HOLY MARY'S SCHOOL OF HOLINESS AND LOVE
BROADCAST OF THE DAILY LIVE APPARITIONS VIA THE INTERNET ON THE WORLDWIDE WEBTV:WWW.APPARITIONSTV.COM


MESSAGE FROM SAINT GERARD

(Marcos): “Yes... Yes... Yes...”

(Saint Gerard): “My beloved brethren, today, on this night, I bless ye with all My Love and tell ye: Be true flames of love for the Mother of God, praying the Holy Rosary every day with true devotion, with true desire to please Her Immaculate Heart and causing Her to be increasingly loved and more served by the Prayer of the Holy Rosary
If ye are true flames of love for the Mother of God, ye will spread for this world the fire of true love towards Her and this flame, this fire of love will spread from heart to heart, transforming souls into many other flames of love until turning this world into a most ardent furnace of love.
I, Gerard Majella, want to help ye to transform ye into this flame of love as I Myself was. If ye come to Me, if ye let yeselves be guided and lead by Me, then, I Myself will pass on to ye the flame of love that I always had in My Heart for the Most Holy Mother of God and that in Me burned night and day as live fire and this live fire will also burn in ye leading ye to accomplish great things for Her and in Her honor.
I, Gerard, am with you and will take your hands to help ye to pray more and more the Holy Rosary with love, until your souls turn into live flames of love.
To everyone at this moment and especially to you Marcos, I also bless in a most special way to all those who with you this night fought so much so that this Apparition of Mine and this Message of Mine could be seen by all the souls of the whole world. I bless ye with love and tell ye: ye garnered many merits in Heaven. Continue to fight so that the Messages from the Sacred Hearts, so that the Messages that We from Heaven give ye here get to all hearts because in these Messages is the salvation of all of humanity.
I bless you all now with Love.”

(Marcos): “See You soon, dear Mother from Heaven. See You soon, beloved Saint Gerard.”

WebTv: