July 30, 2013

JACAREÍ, JUNE 20, 2013 - MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY

CENACLE OF THE 4th CLASS OF OUR LADY’S SCHOOL OF HOLINESS AND LOVE 

BROADCAST OF THE DAILY APPARITIONS LIVE VIA THE INTERNET ON THE WORLDWIDE WEBTV:WWW.APPARITIONSTV.COM
MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY 

(Marcos): “Yes...”

(Most Holy Mary): “My beloved children, today, I bless ye once again and give ye My Peace.

On this holy night of so many blessings for ye, I come to call ye again to be small daisies of simplicity and love.

Be small daisies of simplicity and love, seeking to live always more in God’s Love, seeking to live increasingly more separated from the vain things of this world which take ye away from God, which lead ye to sin and that occupy your heart with so many things that take God’s place, that suffocate the Holy Spirit’s grace in ye, thus making ye empty, cold and arid.

Being daisies of simplicity and love, your souls will truly please God, will seek heavenly things, will truly esteem heavenly things, which are those that truly have everlasting value. Thus, your souls will sanctify the time of your life here on earth doing good works for the glory of God, the Holy Trinity and the good of your souls and the souls of the whole world.

Be daisies of simplicity and love, living a life of deep prayer, seeking increasingly each day to make your prayer more alive, more intense, deeper, more ardent, opening your hearts to God and truly answering 'yes' to Him, fulfilling His will and His plan of love for all of ye. This way, the Lord's plan will be fulfilled in your lives, all the obstacles that until today have prevented ye from walking well on the road of holiness will fall to the ground, all the shackles and chains that bind ye to sin will be broken and your souls will run faster and speedy toward the great holiness that God desires of ye and the crown of eternal life which God prepares for ye.

Imitate My virtues. Imitating Me, ye will be true daisies of simplicity and love, thus, the scent and charm of your simplicity and at the same time of your beauty will attract the eyes of the Almighty unto you, He will take pleasure in ye, will bless ye and will perform in ye His divine will, transforming ye into a marvelous and splendid work of spiritual perfection and of holiness.

Continue praying all the Prayers that I have given ye Here, all the Holy Hours, all the Rosaries, the Chaplet of My Tears, as well as the Chaplet of My Triumph and the Chaplets dedicated to the Saints, because through them I will transform ye always more and increasingly each day into perfect daisies of simplicity and love.

To everyone at this moment, I bless lovingly and generously to all My children who now hear Me, open their hearts to Me, let Me enter in their homes, in their families, in their souls, to all of ye who are Here and especially to you Marcos, the most striven and dedicated of My children, who even today you are not feeling totally in good health, even so, you come Here to serve Me and give Me further proof of My great love. To you and all My children who love Me, who listen to Me, who serve Me and give Me the daisies of their hearts, to everyone, I bless you all now, from Pellevoisin, from La Salette and from Jacarei.

Peace, My beloved children. Put God and My Apparitions in first place in your lives and God’s Grace will also put ye in first place when you need it.”

WebTv: