July 17, 2013

JUNE 17, 2013 - MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY - FIRST DAILY APPARITION LIVE VIA THE INTERNET ON WORLDWIDE WEBTV: WWW.APPARITIONSTV.COM


(Marcos): “Yes. Yes, beloved Mother from Heaven, yes.”

MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY

(Most Holy Mary): “My beloved children, today, on this night when I start My Daily School of Salvation for ye all, I come once again to call ye to the true love that pleases God and that causes your souls to closely resemble God’s own holiness. If today, your souls say yes to the Lord’s call, then your souls will become living reflections of God’s love.

The darkness of sin and evil now covers the world and it is necessary that a great light shine for the whole Earth, it is necessary that the great light of God’s love shine through the Apostles of the End Times, the Apostles of My Immaculate Heart. Ye are called to be these Apostles, therefore open your hearts to the flame of Divine Love, so that He may descend upon your souls and transform them completely.

Give Me today the total, perfect, unrestricted, unreserved yes of your hearts and of your souls, and then, I, My children, will triumph in your hearts, will transform ye in the True Apostles of the End Times that I asked so much in La Salette, in El Escorial and Here that ye be. Then, the light of divine love in your souls, the light of your holiness united to Mine shall shine in this world enveloped in darkness and finally sin and Satan's empire will be destroyed.
Continue praying all the prayers that I have given ye, primarily the Meditated Holy Rosary that My little child Marcos made for ye. Here in My throne of grace, in this place where I am perfectly loved, served and glorified, My heart reposes day and night, rests and Here gives to all My children, always more light, grace and salvation.

Today, I start a decisive part of the Triumph of My Immaculate Heart, of My Plan of Salvation in Brazil and in the world. Thank you for having been helping Me to fulfill another stage of My Plan. Follow obeying My Plans, My children, as My little child Marcos obediently does, who, most obedient to My all Orders and to My Voice, did everything and does everything for the greatest victory of My Heart.

Work with Me, continue with Me on the Road of Holiness and now every night come to Me so that I educate ye, form ye for holiness and lead ye finally to the definitive Triumph of My Immaculate Heart, that is now closer to ye than ever before, because today, a great light starts to shine for all of Brazil and for the whole world from this Holy Place where My Mystical Light reflects upon all of humanity for its Salvation.

Thank you for having answered My Call, for having obeyed My Messages and for being My darling and beloved children.
To everyone today, I bless from Fatima, from La Salette and from Jacareí.
Peace, My children. Peace, Marcos, the most striven and dedicated of My children.”

(Marcos): “See You soon dear Mother from Heaven. See You tomorrow.”

Next LIVE Daily Apparitions' broadcast direct from the Apparitions Shrine of Jacareí
Week days - 09:00 PM
On Saturdays - 02:00 PM
On Sundays - 09:00 AM
(GMT- 03:00)