April 23, 2014

JACAREÍ, MARCH 23th, 2014 - MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY

 252nd CLASS OF OUR LADY’S SCHOOL OF HOLINESS AND LOVE BROADCAST OF THE DAILY APPARITIONS LIVE VIA INTERNET ON THE WORLDWIDE WEBTV: WWW.APPARITIONSTV.COM 
MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY 

(Most Holy Mary): “My beloved children, today, I invite ye once again to Prayer. Pray, Pray and Pray until Prayer is for each one of ye: life and joy. My Plans must be performed and now it is necessary that you pray, pray even more. With your prayers, everything can be changed, therefore, in sufferings and difficulties, pray, because Prayer is the only thing that can make divine miracles descend from Heaven to Earth. I wish that each one of ye meditate more on My Messages. Read and re-read all the Messages that I gave ye, since Paris on Rue-du-Bac, Caravaggio, La Salette, Lourdes, Fatima, all My Apparitions up to Here, so that your hearts, illuminated by My Word, you can understand the times in which you live. Thus, you may serve Me in a perfect, effective way and in the way that the Lord desires for the salvation of mankind. Above all, seek, dear children, at this time of Lent, to deepen your conversion. Completely empty your hearts of your sins, renouncing all of them and making a perfect and complete life change. Renounce all lies. Renounce all the wickedness of your heart. Renounce all impurity. Renounce all pride, all rebellion so that the Holy Spirit is not grieved with you, but rather, that He descends upon your souls, filling ye with His Light and His Grace. I Am happy for all your Prayers, for all your efforts in fulfilling My Will. I truly wish to guide ye to a great and deep holiness. Therefore: pray, pray, pray. In everything, be perfect imitators of My Immaculate Heart and also perfect imitators of the Saints. They are the bright stars who, along with Me, the bright and luminous moon, were placed by the Lord for ye, for your salvation and so that you may understand how Jesus wants you to live His Gospel. Continue praying the Holy Rosary every day. With the Holy Rosary, I will fill your lives with lots and lots of graces. Also, pray all the other Chaplets that I gave ye, especially the Chaplet of Tears, so that, through the merits of My Maternal Tears, My Son, Jesus, grants ye new blessings from His Sacred Heart. I cover ye with My Mantle and bless ye now, from Caravaggio, from Loreto and from Jacareí.” (Marcos): “See You soon, My beloved Lady.” 

*** WEBTV OF OUR LADY’S SCHOOL OF HOLINESS: 

Next broadcast of Our Lady’s Daily Apparitions, LIVE and direct from the Apparitions Shrine of Jacareí, Weekdays - 09:00 PM Saturdays - 02:00 PM Sundays - 09:00 AM (GMT- 03:00)