April 23, 2014

JACAREI, MARCH 6th, 2014 - MESSAGE FROM THE ANGEL OF PEACE

248th CLASS OF OUR LADY’S SCHOOL OF HOLINESS AND LOVE BROADCAST OF THE DAILY APPARITIONS LIVE VIA INTERNET ON THE WORLDWIDE WEBTV: WWW.APPARITIONSTV.COM 
MESSAGE FROM THE ANGEL OF PEACE 
(Angel of Peace): “My beloved brethren, I, the Angel of Peace, come today to bless ye, give ye Peace and cover ye with My Wings of Light. Peace, Peace, Peace! I want to give ye Peace! Open your heart to receive the Gift of Heavenly Peace in it. Always pray more for Peace, intercede always more for Peace. Ye must now turn all your heart to God and live His Commandments without any inner division. In other words, you must live the Lord’s Commandments in full so that these Ten Commandments are truly steps that lead ye to Heaven. Renounce your will, to your disordered attachments and you will see how a Peace that you have never before known will enter your soul. Pray the Holy Rosary, because with it, Peace will increasingly descend upon ye and upon the whole world. It it be through the Rosary that Peace will will stretch over the entire earth and will finally triumph. Firmly believe in the power of the Prayer of the Holy Rosary and everything that you ask through the Rosary, will be given to ye. Have Faith; Faith is the absolute condition for your prayers to be answered by the Lord. Leave your unruly passions and he devil will stop tormenting ye and God will give ye Peace in life, will leave ye in Peace and Peace will triumph and reign in your heart. I, the Angel of Peace, and close to ye in all your sufferings. I cover ye with My Wings, with My Mantle of Light and never, never leave ye nor will leave ye helpless. Call for Me, pray to Me and I will always come to comfort ye, help ye and even bring you miracles from the Lord. Come because I love ye so much and I always have ye in the palm of My Hands. I bless ye with love now, pouring upon your souls all the abundance of the heavenly graces that the Lord and the Mother of God granted Me to pour upon ye.” 

WEBTV OF OUR LADY’S SCHOOL OF HOLINESS: 

Next broadcast of Our Lady’s daily Apparitions, LIVE from the Apparitions Shrine of Jacareí Week days - 09:00 PM On Saturdays - 02:00 PM On Sundays - 09:00 AM (GMT- 03:00)