April 23, 2014

JACAREÍ, MARCH 8th, 2014 - MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY AND SAINT LUCIA OF SYRACUSE

FEAST OF OUR LADY OF TEARS 84th ANNIVERSARY OF THE APPARITIONS OF CAMPINAS TO SEER AMALIA AGUIRRE 249ª CLASS OF OUR LADY’S SCHOOL OF HOLINESS AND LOVE BROADCAST OF THE DAILY APPARITIONS LIVE VIA INTERNET ON THE WORLDWIDE WEBTV: WWW.APPARITIONSTV.COM 
MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY AND SAINT LUCIA OF SYRACUSE 
(Most Holy Mary): “My beloved children, today, when you commemorate the Anniversary of My Apparitions to My little child, Amalia Aguirre, in which I gave Her the Crown of My Tears, the Chaplet of My Blessed Tears. I come again to bless ye and say unto ye: Love My Apparitions to My little child Amalia Aguirre more, praying the Crown of My Tears every day with love spreading it and teaching it to as many as you can, so that thus, through this powerful prayer, I can convert the sinners of the world, can free them from all the influence and domination of Satan. And thus, I can free families, society and nations from all that Satan does in them and still wishes to do in them and thus, all nations can find salvation and reach God. Love My Apparitions to My little daughter, Amalia Aguirre, more, obeying the Messages that I gave Her so long ago and that to this day remain unknown and disobeyed through the fault of the clergy of the Church and of so many of My children who let all this fall into oblivion. Ye have the mission of making these treasures of Mine known to the world, so that then, souls full of poverty of sin, of impurity, of wickedness and of violence, can finally be enriched with the graces of peace, salvation, purity, love and goodness of My Heart. It is your mission to help My little child, Marcos, in the great task that I gave him: to resurrect these Apparitions of Mine, taking them from oblivion and from concealment and makes them known to My children of the whole world. Ye have the mission to work and cooperate with him, so that this task that I entrusted him with is fully realized before the time given for the world's conversion ends. Therefore, do not stay asleep, do not be wasting time, walking from one side to the other and in useless conversations during your life. But, rather, employ your time on things that actually makes sense and have purpose, for example: make My Apparitions more known and more loved by My children of the whole world, because the salvation of a great part of mankind depends on this. The Punishment is approaching, the time of conversion is ending and the great sphere of purification, the great flaming sphere is approaching Earth, will pursue all those who walk in impurity, in lies, in sin, all those who walk in vanity, in witchcraft, all those who walk with Satan. And this sphere of purification will swallow sinners to its interior, taking them to the infernal fire from where they will never return. It will be horrible, My children: ghastly screams will be heard in the air when this sphere swallow sinners inside. Do not be of the number of these, fear God's Wrath, repent while it is still time of conversion. I Am Here, offering ye conversion, day after day, but your hearts continue closed to Me and your eyes continue placed on creatures and on your unruly passions. Open your heart, so that I can truly transform it. Pray, pray the Holy Rosary a lot. Only the Rosary may save ye from the sphere of purification and may truly give ye peace, conversion and salvation. I Am your Mother, I love ye very much! I do not want ye to suffer in the future, therefore I say unto ye: Convert yeselves and pray a lot! The one who serves Me sincerely by the Holy Rosary and also the one who serves Me by the Chaplet of My Tears, I promise that I will not allow them to be condemned. To all of ye today, I bless generously through My little child, Amalia Aguirre, from Campinas, from Montichiari and from Jacareí.” 

(Saint Lucia): “My beloved brethren, I, Lucia, Lucy of Syracuse, rejoice to return today and bless ye once again. Love the Lady of Tears, with all your heart, making Her Apparition, Devotion, and the Crown of Her Tears, known by all men and you will have a great reward in Heaven. Verily, the abode of those who make the Lady of Tears known and loved is very beautiful in Heaven. This beautiful abode is being prepared for Our most beloved Marcos, who for so many years now, has made Her known with his recordings, lectures, prayers and meditations. Thus also, it will be given to ye, if ye, like him, become apostles, messengers and servants of the Lady of Tears. Love the Lady of Tears more, using Her Medal with love and spreading it with love to all men, because where the Medal of the Lady of Tears reached, there, too, salvation and all the graces of the Immaculate Heart of Mary will reach, inundating everything everything with light and with divine blessings. The devil will have no power over those who use this medal and pray the Crown of Tears, of the Lady of Tears. Behold that this is your great mission: help Our most beloved Marcos to make the Lady of Tears loved and known, as She ordered him to do. If you cooperate and you work and firm in this intention, the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary will be greatly hastened in Brazil and in the world. Love the Lady of Tears more, renouncing to all type of sin because of Her. The one who does not renounce sin out of love to the Mother of God does not love Her and lies, lives in the lie. And woe to those who live in the lie, because the sphere of purification will come to suck up all of these to its interior and then, you will hear horrendous screams in the air that will make even the stones tremble with fear. The punishment is near, change your life while God still conserves it for you, because from one moment to the next, God could call ye to ask for accounts and woe to those who are not prepared to meet with Him. He is a good God, but is also very fair and will judge every man according to his deeds. Therefore, I invite ye to sanctify your life, with prayers of true love and of works of true love. I, Lucia, Lucy, am always next to ye and do not want your condemnation. I'm willing to do every possible and impossible miracle that God allows Me for your salvation. But I truly want you to open your heart to Me, that you deliver your heart to Me, that you let yeselves be guided by Me and that you renounce, without delay, all sin that still resists and lies within ye. I want to lead ye by a new road, of holiness and love. Do not give an opening, do not give a place to the devil because as soon as you consent to a small flaw, a small sin, then Satan will enter your heart and will no longer leave from this place and will induce you to increasingly commit greater flaws. All the great sins started with small sins, with minor concessions to sin. Therefore, renounce all sin so that the devil has no place in ye. Follow My by the road of holiness, live a life of true saints so that the world can finally be transformed into a world of grace, into a world of holiness, into a world of love to God. Continue to pray all the Prayers that the Mother of God gave ye Here. Imitate Her examples of holiness of Our most beloved and most blessed Amalia Aguirre: Her obedience to the Mother of God, Her faithfulness to grace, her humility and also Her radicalism in holiness and in the the pursuit of the purity, of the perfection that pleases God. To everyone, I bless ye with love now, with Agatha of Catania, from Syracuse and from Jacareí. Peace, My beloved brethren. Peace, most beloved Marcos, the most ardent of My devotees and the dearest of My friends.” 

*** WEBTV OF OUR LADY’S SCHOOL OF HOLINESS:

Next broadcast of Our Lady’s Daily Apparitions, LIVE from the Apparitions Shrine of Jacareí, Weekdays - 09:00 PM Saturdays - 02:00 PM Sundays - 09:00 AM (GMT- 03:00)