April 23, 2014

JACAREÍ, MARCH 30th, 2014 - MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY

 253rd LESSON OF OUR LADY’S SCHOOL OF HOLINESS AND LOVE BROADCAST OF THE DAILY APPARITIONS LIVE VIA INTERNET ON THE WORLDWIDE WEBTV: WWW.APPARITIONSTV.COM 
MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY 

(Most Holy Mary): “My beloved children, today, I come again to call ye to Prayer, to Penance and to Conversion. These Apparitions Here in Jacareí are the last ones for mankind, it is the last call, the last chance that God gives the whole world. Take advantage of this time to convert yeselves sincerely and return unto God by way of Prayer, Renunciation of sin and the seductions of this world. Walk on the bright track that I that I show ye Here in My Messages, in order that ye be great Saints and so that you you may perfectly accomplish the holy will of God. Walk on the bright pathway that I show ye in My Messages, which is the track, the pathway, of Prayer, of the Prayer that will lead ye to increasingly live with God, in God and for God, the Prayer with the heart that lifts and unites ye with the Lord. By the track, by the pathway of Sacrifice, that will lead ye to do and suffer everything for God with love, everything for the salvation of souls with love. Follow Me by the track, by the pathway of Penance, that will lead ye to feel true sorrow for your sins and to seek in every way to repair them and not committing them again. Then, ye will follow by the way of salvation that leads ye to Heaven, up to God. Time is running out, there is no more time to lose with ephemera, with trite things. Occupy yeselves with the business of your salvation, because it is the most important of all your life. Look at the worldly, when they lose money, when they lose some goods, a house, a car, how they become impatient, how they make every effort to recover their lost goods. Just with their own soul men do not worry, just with their own soul men do not have the same solicitude and commitment in order to save it. Therefore, I come to say unto ye; occupy yourselves with the business of your salvation, put it first in your lives, so that truly, your existence in the end is a victorious existence. In other words, that it is worth it, because it will be worth nothing to be rich, be famous, be courted or loved by others if you end up losing your soul and make it fall eternally in hellfire. Therefore, work for the salvation of your souls first, so that your existence is valuable and its value is perpetuated for eternity in Heaven and on Earth, leading many others, thousands of other souls by the same path of conversion, of sanctification, by the path of perfect love to God. I love ye very mush and am with you in all your sufferings and difficulties. Continue to pray all the Prayers that I gave ye Here. Pray them because through them, I will lead ye by the way that will lead ye to God. And never forget: I Am Your Mother, but one day, I will be your Judge. Therefore, convert yeselves without delay and return to God. Come to Me now that I cam give ye all the graces for your salvation, ask Me for these graces and I will not deny none to ye. Everything that you need, ask My Immaculate Heart, ask the Sacred Heart of My Son, through the merits of My Tears, of My Sorrows, of the Rosary and everything will be given to ye. To everyone, I bless from Caravaggio, from Savona and from Jacareí. Peace, My children. Peace, Marcos, the most striven and obedient of My Servants” 

WEBTV OF OUR LADY’S SCHOOL OF HOLINESS:

Next LIVE Daily Apparitions' broadcast direct from the Apparitions Shrine of Jacareí Week days - 09:00 PM On Saturdays - 02:00 PM On Sundays - 09:00 AM (GMT- 03:00)