May 22, 2014

JACAREÍ, MAY 19, 2014 - MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY

270th CLASS OF OUR LADY’S SCHOOL OF HOLINESS AND LOVE
BROADCAST OF THE DAILY APPARITIONS 
LIVE VIA INTERNET ON THE WORLDWIDE WEBTV:
MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY


(Most Holy Mary): “My beloved children, today once again I bless ye and thank ye for all your prayers. Thanks to ye, My plan on course forward and in many ways in a way incomprehensible to you, My Plan is going on course perfectly towards my Triumph.

Onward! Continue praying the Holy Rosary and all the Prayers that I aske ye.

My true devotees, in the end, will not know defeat. God will give ye vicotory and then you will know a time of happiness, prace and love on Earth that has never before been seen.

Continue obeying all My Messages having in your hearts the same love that My Little Shepherds had for the Lord and for My Immaculate Heart. And then, I will truly lead you to God and will be the way that will take ye to Heaven.

Do not be discouraged! I love ye so much! I squeeze ye to My Immaculate Heart and increaslingly each day I pray for ye all next to God.

My eyes are always placed in you. Pray, pray, pray and God will send you Peace.

To everyone on this blessed night, I bless ye, from Fatima, from Kerizinen and from Jacareí.”

No comments:

Post a Comment