May 22, 2014

JACAREÍ, NOVEMBER 29, 2013 - MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY

1st DAY OF THE NOVENA OF THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION
162nd LESSON OF OUR LADY’S SCHOOL OF HOLINESS AND LOVE
BROADCAST OF THE DAILY APPARITIONS LIV VIA INTERNET ON THE WORLDWIDE WEBTV: WWW.APPARITIONSTV.COM
MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY


(Mary Most Holy): “My beloved children, today, I invite ye to purify your souls and your lives by a deep conversion, sincere penance and repentance of your sins.

Purify your interior, sinners, repenting of all the sins with which you pierced the Heart of My Son Jesus throughout your life. 

Purify your hands, so that truly, when you pray, your prayer is accepted by God. May your life be according to the very thing that you pray. May your life be a continuous and complete effort to be holy and immaculate, in My image.

In this novena of My Immaculate Conception, truly seek to turn your hearts to God, let God’s Love enter your hearts, as it never before happened in your life thus far. Give your yes to Him and He will transform ye into great Saints for His greatest triumph and so that the truth of His existence, of His Love and of His Word triumphs in every heart, shines before every heart.

I Am the Immaculate Conception, I Am Holiness, I Am Grace! And the one who loves Me, who serves Me, who imitates Me, who praises Me, who blesses Me, who obeys Me, will also become Immaculate like Me in the Father’s Eyes.

Obey My Messages, imitate My Virtues, cultivate true love for Me and I will transform ye in perfect children of the Most High and My copies.

To everyone, I bless with Love, from Lourdes, from Pellevoisin and from Jacareí.

Peace My children, peace Marcos, the most obedient of My children”

No comments:

Post a Comment