May 22, 2014

JACAREÍ, NOVEMBER 25, 2013 - MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY

158th CLASS OF OUR LADY’S SCHOOL OF HOLINESS AND LOVE
BROADCAST OF THE DAILY APPARITIONS LIVE VIA INTERNET ON THE WORLDWIDE WEBTV: WWW.APPARITIONSTV.COM
MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY

(Most Holy Mary): “My beloved children, today, I ask ye again that you renew your love for My Miraculous Medal, which I revealed to My little child Saint Catherine Labouré, when I appeared to Her in the Chapel of the Rue du Bac in Paris in the year 1830. 

This Medal of Mine is still not known, loved, the way it should be, therefore I wish that ye all truly work to make My Miraculous Medal known. And to make My children use it along with My Medal of Peace, the Medal of My Spouse Joseph and all the others that I asked that ye use, because they are powerful shields that I gave ye to protect ye from My enemy’s attacks. And, above all, to be able to increase in ye the inflows of graces, from My Immaculate Heart, from the Holy Spirit, in this time of great apostasy in which you have so much need of special aids to remain steadfast on the path of truth, of love and of grace to which I have called ye.

Work, to make My Miraculous Medal more known and loved by My children, for She is very powerful to free My children from Satan’s bondage, of the bondage to sin and to give to so many souls who need it, the strength to be decided for the path of holiness that leads to Heaven.

Truly, the one who will use this Medal of Mine with love and trust, pray My Rosary every day and serve Me for a lifetime with obedience and love will not perish, nor know the flames of hell because I Myself will be the protector, the advocate and the light of the soul that will use My Miraculous Medal, leading her always by the way of salvation until introducing her into the eternal joys of Heaven.

I Am with you, live ye very much and wish that all of ye have My Miraculous Medal along with all the others, for they are the shields that I give ye to protect ye, keep ye and always cover ye with My Mantle of Love.

Pray, pray more, work with love in the dissemination of My Messages, work on your conversion, do not live I peace with your flaws. Do not have faith just with your mouth or just with theory, because ye give Me many beautiful words, but few deeds, few fruits. I want fruits of conversion, of holiness, because you will solely be judged by your deeds and not by words. Therefore, prove your love for Me with deeds and not with words, with sacrifices and not just with desires. 

I truly want your life to be a constant effort for your sanctification, improvement and so that ye truly defeat in yeselves your sins and your defects, then, you will be My true children.

To everyone, I bless with love, from Paris, from Lourdes, from Pellevoisin and from Jacareí.

Peace, My beloved children. Peace, Marcos, the most obedient of My servants.”

No comments:

Post a Comment