May 28, 2014

JACAREÍ, MAY 26, 2014 - MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY

582nd ANNIVERSARY OF THE APPARITIONS OF CARAVAGGIO
275th CLASS OF OUR LADY’S SCHOOL OF HOLINESS AND LOVE
BROADCAST OF THE DAILY APPARITIONS LIVE VIA INTERNET ON THE WORLDWIDE WEBTV: WWW.APPARITIONSTV.COM
MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY

(Our Lady): “My beloved children, today, you commemorate the Anniversary of My Apparition in Caravaggio, to My little daughter Gianetta Vacchi, in the year 1432.

I Am the Lady of Caravaggio, I Am the Lady of Fair Love, I Am the Mother of Beautiful Love, I Am the Mother of Merciful Love, who leans towards each one of Her children to console and help everyone as I did with My little daughter, Gianettta Vacchi and with all the afflicted who sought Me in Caravaggio and from there, left comforted.

I Am the Mother of Fair Love, I Am the Mother who takes care of all of ye and therefore I descended from Heaven so many centuries ago in Caravaggio to call ye all to My Maternal Heart to be comforted and helped by Me, in all you afflictions and sufferings.

I Am beside all the sick, I Am beside the afflicted, I Am beside those who suffer, I Am beside all the children who carry the heavy Cross. And just as I consoled My little daughter Gianetta Vacchi who suffered much, also today, through My Apparitions, My Shrines, My Miraculous Sources that in they gush forth and in so many ways, I comfort My children with My extraordinary Graces, causing everyone to feel My Maternal Love.

I Am the Lady of Caravaggio, Mother of Fair Love, Mother of Beautiful Love and Mother of Goodness who came from Heaven to Earth to call ye all to prayer, unto repentance of your sins and especially unto fasting and the consecration of Saturdays to Me, so that thus together, in prayer, in continuous supplication, also in sacrifice, we can continue moving away from the world all the punishments that it deserves for its crimes and sins and we can attain the Lord's Mercy.

Every day, My Son Jesus is offended by sins of sensuality, blasphemy, pride, envy, wars and His Heart is often crushed by the betrayal of the Christians, of the Catholics and the souls consecrated to God.

And through it all, punishments and more punishments fall upon the world. To prevent them, a great force of prayer and penance is necessary. Therefore, I appeared in Caravaggio to ask ye for Prayer, which is so powerful before God and also Fasting on Fridays. This Fast that can attain many miracles, can put an end to wars and attain Peace for the whole world.

Pray, follow by the road of Prayer and Penance, that in Caravaggio I indicated to ye and that Here, in an extraordinary way, asked ye and taught ye. Then, My children, will dawn for ye the aurora of a new time of grace, salvation, holiness and peace and the world will know a new era of love, happiness where every evil, every suffering, every threat will no longer exist and God will dry the tears of all the eyes of His children.

To everyone today, I bless in an extraordinary way with My little daughter, Gianetta Vacchi, who is at My side in Heaven, from Caravaggio, from Montichiari and from Jacareí.”

No comments:

Post a Comment