January 3, 2014

JACAREÍ, DECEMBER 10, 2013 - MESSAGE FROM SAINT GERARD MAJELLA

2nd DAY OF THE SETENA IN HONOR OF SAINT LUCY
172nd CLASS OF OUR LADY’S SCHOOL OF HOLINESS AND LOVE
BROADCAST OF THE DAILY APPARITIONS LIVE VIA INTERNET ON THE WORLDWIDE WEBTV:WWW.APPARITIONSTV.COM


MESSAGE FROM SAINT GERARD MAJELLA


(Saint Gerard): “My beloved brethren, I, Gerard Majella, come again today to say unto ye: I love ye with all My Heart.

Yes, this Place is the place that I love most on Earth, because Here, I Am so loved, so dear through My dear friend and brother, Marcos. I Am loved and dear in him, by him, because he truly loves Me with works, his love is a love proven with works.

Truly, the Chaplet that he composed for Me and now the Video that he made of My Life prove this. They prove his ardent love for Me, they prove his true friendship for Me, love of works, friendship of works, true love, which is proven with sacrifice, with effort, with grapple, with work, with donation and dedication.

Truly, now I will do more wonders than ever through the Video of My Life that He made. I will burn and ignite the heart of many young people will will desire to follow My example of perfect love to God, of perfect love to Immaculate Mary, of perfect donation and dedication to Them, With Me and through Me.

Also Here, I Am greatly and perfectly loved by those who hearing the story of My Life, from the lips of My most beloved Marcos, from the first time, were enchanted with Me, became enamored with Me. They made Me their perfect model and exemple of holiness, love to God, obedience to Him and to His Most Holy Mother. And since then, they have followed Me, day after day, on the way of renunciation of themselves, of the world, of carnal pleasures, of their own will to be completely of God and of Most Holy Mary.

For this and for everything that My most beloved Marcos does Here to make Me increasingly more loved, known, imitated and followed, I truly proclaim: that this Place, this Shrine is My second Heaven on Earth, it is My Resting Place. 

Here, truly, I Am with you and rest in the soul of My most beloved Marcos, I rest in the hearts of all those who truly love Me. I rest, because in these souls I find true love, then My soul truly feels satisfied. I rest, because although I Am in Heaven, I also continue fighting on Earth, to convert sinners and bring them back to God and many of them resist Me, have a hard heart, do not want to let themselves be touched by Me.

Therefore, when I find these hearts that do not want to convert, that resist the calls of grace and good inspirations that I five them, it is Here, in this Shrine, that I come to rest from My great work and effort, and from My great fight. I come to rest in the heart of My most beloved Marcos, who is My garden, I come to rest in the souls that Here, truly want Me and love Me.

Therefore, I say unto ye: Follow Me by the path of holiness, be My true friends, because with sin, none of ye will be My true friend. Do not be fake with Me! By My true friends, be My true imitators, renouncing sin, renouncin everything that hurts the Heart of Jesus, the Heart of the Immaculate Conception, My Heart.

Be My true friends, living a life of deep intimacy with God, with Most Holy Mary in Prayer, in the meditation of His Word, of Her Messages, doing with love all the Prayers that They gave ye Here. And seeking above all, to flee from sin, renounce your will and accept God’s Will for ye, because it is the best for ye and it is what God wants for your salvation.

I, to everyone, at thie time, bless ye now and again ask: Continue to pray My Chaplet at least once a week, so that I can continue leading ye by the way of holiness and can pursue your conversion.

To everyone, I bless from Muro Lucano, from Materdomini and from Jacareí.

(Marcos): “Yes, beloved Saint Gerard. Yes. Yes. Yes. See You soon.”