January 24, 2014

JACAREÍ, JANUARY 3, 2014 - MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY

196th CLASS OF OUR LADY’S SCHOOL OF HOLINESS AND LOVE
BROADCAST OF THE DAILY APPARITONS 
LIVE VIA INTERNET ON THE WORLDWIDE WEBTV:WWW.APPARITIONSTV.COM

MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY

(Most Holy Mary): “My beloved children, today, I come again to say unto ye: Continue with all the prayers that I gave ye Here.

I Am happy with your Prayers. Therefore, continue, because I wish to sanctify ye through them and through your prayers, I also wish to sanctify the whole world.

Yes, My dear children, My Immaculate Heart put Its predilection in ye, Its love and Its hope.

Ye are Earth’s last hope. Ye are the light of the world and in ye I fully trust so that ye bring light to all My children worldwide and thus, turn this world from a swamp of sin into a Garden of grace, beauty and holiness.

I Am with you every day, especially in your sufferings.

To everyone, I bless from Lourdes, from Fatima and from Jacareí.

Peace, My beloved children, peace to you, Marcos, the most striven and obedient of My children. 

I am happy that you have worked so hard today on the movie of My Child, Saint Philomena, which will make many young people give their 'yes' to God and follow the path of purity, of prayer, of holiness, of perfection. Peace.”

***
VIDEO OF THIS CENACLE 
click the link below


***

SITES OF OUR LADY’S SCHOOL OF HOLINESS:

Next broadcast of Our Lady’s Daily Apparitions,
LIVE and direct from the Apparitions Shrine of Jacareí:

Weekdays - 09:00 PM
Saturdays - 02:00 PM
Sundays - 09:00 AM
(GMT- 03:00)

Prochaine radiodiffusion des Apparitions quotidiennes de Notre-Dame, en direct du Sanctuaire des Apparitions de Jacareí :

En semaine – 21:00
Samedis - 21:00
Dimanches – 09:00
(GMT-3h00)