January 3, 2014

JACAREÍ, DECEMBER 6, 2013 - MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY

8th DAY OF THE NOVENA OF THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION
AND OF SAINT BARBARA
168th CLASS OF OUR LADY’S SCHOOL OF HOLINESS AND LOVE
BROADCAST OF THE DAILY APPARITIONS 
LIVE VIA INTERNET ON THE WORLDWIDE WEBTV: 

MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY


(Most Holy Mary): “My beloved children, today, I invite ye again to the true love to God that is pleasing to Him and that makes ye pleasing to Him.

Open your heart to God’s perfect love, in order that this love enters into your heart like a scorching flame, consuming within ye everything that does not sanctify ye, everything that does not lead ye to Him, all that prevents your elevation of purely carnal things, of divine and spiritual things. In order that your heart, like a bird, always freer, can fly real high in the Sky of holiness and in the grace of God.

God is before your hearts, wants to accomplish great things in them. Therefore, He only asks for your ‘yes’, that you truly open the doors of your hearts and deliver yeselves decidedly to Him. And He will come with His transforming grace and will give ye a peace, a light, a happiness, a love, that you have never experienced before in your hearts. And I will help ye to increasingly open the doors of your heart to this immense love of the Lord, because the moment of the greatest exaltation of the Eternal Father is come, the time has come for His Love to be poured out upon the earth, like a flood that truly makes all souls be immersed in His Love.

The moment for His Name to be glorified, loved, known, served and obeyed is come. Then, truly all Nations will sing with a single voice the Lord’s praise and glory and truly, all will love Him, He will be Their God and all will be His holy people. And I, who have the mission of leading all of humanity to this perfect triumph of the Eternal Father in all hearts, will finally be known Lady of all peoples, as the Lady of all Nations, of all hearts.

I Am the Immaculate Conception and Here, in My Apparitions in Jacareí, I will lead all of ye to the perfect love, to the perfect praise to God, to the perfect worship that He wants from ye, which is the worship of deeds, which is the love of deeds. Thus, I will turn ye into the great saints that He wishes to raise in these Apparitions, for His greater glory, for His greater triumph over Satan, for the greater confusion of My opponent, the devil, for the greater justice of His enemies and for the greatest joy and jubilation of Our true children and friends.

Pray, pray the Holy Rosary every day, with increasingly greater love and perseverance. I Am very happy with your prayers, for through them I have triumphed in many hearts. And I Am also very happy with My daughters Dina, Liliana, Ana and all the other children who from all parts of the world are already getting to My Garden of Grace, to this little Heaven on Earth of Mine, which is My Shrine, where I will bless them with very rich graces from My Immaculate Heart in these days of My Immaculate Conception.

Today, ye, with your presence Here, give Me an immense joy and consolation and so I now bless ye, from Lourdes, from Pellevoisin and from Jacarei.

Peace, My beloved children; I bless ye and cover ye with My Mantle. Thank you for having put Me first and for having left everything to be with Me Here.”

(Marcos): “Yes, see You soon, beloved Mother.”