January 3, 2014

JACAREÍ, DECEMBER 5, 2013 - MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY

7th DAY OF THE NOVENA OF THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION 
AND OF SAINT BARBARA
167th CLASS OF OUR LADY’S SCHOOL OF HOLINESS AND LOVE
BROADCAST OF THE DAILY APPARITIONS LIVE VIA INTERNET ON THE WORLDWIDE WEBTV:WWW.APPARITIONSTV.COM


MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY


(Most Holy Mary): “My beloved children, My Message today will be very brief, but very important: Reread all the Messages that I have already given ye. Do not remain without re-listening to the Messages, without deepening them in your heart and without seeking to enter in the core of the Messages, in the heart of the Messages.

Seek to truly understand the richness, the beauty, the depth that each Message that Here, I, as well as the Angels and the Saints, My Spouse Joseph, My Divine Son, Jesus Christ, that all of Us from the Celestial Court give ye, because in these Messages is all the help that God has to offer humanity in these times and in Them is truly the effective remedy to heal your souls of all spiritual disease.

I Am with you, bless ye and love ye with all My Heart.

I bless ye from Lourdes, from La Salette and from Jacareí.”

(Marcos): “See You soon.”