January 3, 2014

JACAREÍ, DECEMBER 2, 2013 - MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY

4th DAY OF THE NOVENA OF THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION
164th CLASS OF OUR LADY’S SCHOOL OF HOLINESS AND LOVE
BROADCAST OF THE DAILY APPARITIONS LIVE VIA INTERNET ON THE WORLDWIDE WEBTV:WWW.APPARITIONSTV.COM

MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY

(Most Holy Mary): “My beloved children, I Am the Immaculate Conception! I Am the All Pure, the All Beautiful, the All Full of Grace, I Am the All Holy. 

I Am Holiness itself and whosoever comes to Me will not be helpless, nor confused. Whosoever comes to Me will be lead by Me by the road of eternal life, by the road of holiness that pleases God and will become holy like Me, to please the Most Holy Trinity, to give Them joy and glory and at the same time to glorify My Immaculate Heart, before all the nations and all the souls of the entire world.

Come to Me, all ye who find yeselves lost in this world’s tempestuous sea. Come to Me, all ye who find yeselves confused in the midst of all that disorder that now reigns in the world, in families, in the Church and everywhere else. 

Come to Me, obey My Messages and ye will see how Heaven’s Light, the Holy Spirit’s Light, the Light of My Immaculate Heart will mightily break forth within your souls.

Try it, put My Messages in practice and see the peace, see the divine love, see the sanctifying grace, see the love and the grace of the Holy Spirit that will take care of your souls and of your lives. 

Then, ye will see My children, with how much reason it was said that My Name was Mary, in other words, the Star of the Sea, the One who with Her Light shines and leads all those who find themselves lost in the revolting sea of this world, leads all to God.

Continue praying the Meditated Rosary every day, continue to do all the Prayers that I gave ye Here.

I bless ye with Love, from Lourdes, from Bohan e de Jacareí.”

(Marcos): “See You soon, dear Mother.”