January 3, 2014

JACAREÍ, JANUARY 1, 2014 - MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY

SOLEMNITY OF THE FEAST OF HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD
194th CLASS OF OUR LADY’S SCHOOL OF HOLINESS AND LOVE
BROADCAST OF THE DAILY APPARITIONS
LIVE VIA INTERNET ON THE WORLDWIDE WEBTV:WWW.APPARITIONSTV.COM


MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY

(Most Holy Mary): “My beloved children, today, on the first day of this new year that is born, I invite ye to look at Me as the Mother of God, the Theotokos. The One who truly begat in Her womb God Himself, the Son of God, the incarnate Word, the God man, who came to redeem and save all of ye.

I Am the true Mother of God, I Am the true Mother of Jesus, I Am the true Mother of the second Person of the Most Holy Trinity. From My womb, the world's Savior and Redeemer came out for ye. From My Immaculate and most pure Bosom, grace came out for ye, the Holy of Holies came out for ye, He who is the beginning and the end of all things.

From My Virginal Bosom, the Infinite came out for ye. From My ‘Yes’, the Incarnate Son of God, who redeemed ye all, freed ye from the slavery of sin and of Satan, opened Heaven's doors for ye, repaired the sin of all the human race and brought ye eternal life for ye, was born.

As Mother of God, I want you to truly honor Me every day, for the Lord elevated Me to highest dignity, to which a creature could be elevated. Making Me His Mother, He put Me in a position that no one else can occupy besides Me.

By making Me His Mother, God exalted Me above all created and operated in Me, wonders so high that I cannot even explain to ye the greatness of these wonders.

By taking Me to the dignity of Mother of God coming to dwell in My Womb, the Word united with Me in a so deep, so intense, so strong and mysterious way, that although being two, it was as though we were one. And, although of distinct natures, it was as though We have one heart, one soul, one glory. 

And that is why in Me and in My union with My Divine Son Jesus Christ, resides one of the greatest mysteries, the greatest mystery of Our Holy Catholic Faith. Because the Word incarnating in My Virginal Bosom and making Himself man, performed high mysteries and sacraments that you cannot fully understand in this life. And therefore the knowledge of this mystery is reserved for eternity, for those who love Me most, prefer Me most, want me the most, serve Me the most and are most devoted to Me and especially of the Mystery of My Divine Motherhood.

In this new year that is born, I, the Mother of God, invite ye to contemplate more on My sublime prerogative of being Mother of Him who is the Absolute. And, in this contemplation, lose yourselves. In other words, may your souls immerse themselves so deep in the contemplation of this Mystery, that they drown in the sea of this magnitude so great that the Almighty has given only to Me and nobody else.

This year, may ye fulfill that which I, the Mother of God, said unto ye Here along all these years: Sanctify yeselves! Convert yeselves! Cut down, once and for all, with all sin. Follow by the road of perfection and of obedience to God and to Me, so that ye may be heard on the day of your afflictions.

If you heed to the iniquity and sin in your hearts, the Lord will not hear ye. Therefore, walk by the rod of grace, of love, of penance, of prayer. And, above all, accelerate, hasten your conversion, because soon, the Reaper Angels will be spread throughout the nations of the Earth and woe to those where Their sickle passes. Yes, many nations will be punished this year for their sins.

Many people who have sinned all the time quietly mocking of God, will be suddenly surprised by a sudden Punishment. Therefore, convert yeselves, hasten your conversion, for there is no more time to waste.

Each day, the devil gains increasingly more ground and souls, the world gets worse every day that passes and ye continue paralyzed, parked in your vanities, hobbies, banter, playing with your eternal salvation. 

I call ye today, to truly undertake a new life of conversion, of prayer, of penance and of true love for God.

I do not want you to suffer in the future, therefore, I say unto ye: Convert yeselves without delay and hasten your conversion.

To everyone at this time, I bless with love, from Lourdes, from La Salette and from Jacareí.

Peace, My beloved children. Peace, Marcos, the most striven and obedient of My children.”

(Marcos): “See You soon, dear Mother.”

***

VIDEO OF THIS CENACLE 


*** 
***

SITES OF OUR LADY’S SCHOOL OF HOLINESS:


Próximas transmissões das Aparições Diárias de Nossa Senhora 
AO VIVO direto do Santuário das Aparições de Jacareí:

De Segunda a Sexta-feira às 21:00h
Aos Sábados, 14:00h
Aos Domingos, 09:00h
(horário de Brasília)

Next broadcast of Our Lady’s Daily Apparitions,
LIVE and direct from the Apparitions Shrine of Jacareí:

Weekdays - 09:00 PM
Saturdays - 02:00 PM
Sundays - 09:00 AM
(GMT- 03:00)

Prochaine radiodiffusion des Apparitions quotidiennes de Notre-Dame, en direct du Sanctuaire des Apparitions de Jacareí :

En semaine – 21:00
Samedis: 21:00
Dimanches – 09:00
(GMT-3h00)