September 20, 2013

JACAREÍ, AUGUST 20, 2013 - MESSAGE FROM SAINT GERARD

65th CLASS OF OUR LADY’S SCHOOL OF HOLINESS AND LOVE
BROADCAST OF THE DAILY APPARITIONS LIVE VIA THE INTERNET ON THE WORLDWIDE WEBTV:WWW.APPARITIONSTV.COM

MESSAGE FROM SAINT GERARD 

(Saint Gerard Majella): “My beloved brethren, I, Gerard Majella, come today to give ye My new Message and say unto ye: Pray, pray, pray. Only with prayer ye will be able to conquer all the problems, trials and perplexities of your lives. That which you cannot understand, the dangers and trials that you cannot understand, ye will only conquer through prayer, especially the Rosary prayed with the heart.
Pray more, because prayer is your salvation, it is the world’s salvation. While one can pray, no one gets disheartened. I am with you and love ye very much, in the moments of your trials and sufferings I am closer to ye than you can imagine.
Love the Holy Angels more, ye have forgotten Them a lot. They gave ye so many Messages here, to show ye how much They love ye, how much They want to live a true life of union and love with you and how much They all want to lead ye on the path of prayer towards Heaven
The true devotee of the Holy Angels will never perish. The true devotee of the Holy Angels will never betray God’s Love, nor lose sanctifying grace. Happy and blessed the soul that cultivates a true love and devotion to the Holy Angels, because this soul will walk on a safe road that will lead her perfectly to heaven
I, Gerard, love ye very much and want your salvation, whatever the cost. Come to Me, let yeselves be lead by Me on the path of holiness and of true love. Not even your weaknesses and sins should serve as a deterrent or an excuse for you to come to Me. Come as you are, with the defects that you have and if you are obedient to Me, little by little I will give ye the inner strength to conquer them all one by one and arrive safely to Heaven
To every now, I ask once again: Pray the Holy Rosary, pray the Chaplet of the Mother of God’s Tears because this Chaplet id very powerful, pray the Chaplet of Triumph that the Mother of God gave ye Here. If this Chaplet had been given in My century, in my time, oh, how I would have prayed it without ceasing and how I would never leave it. Ye have received this great grace from the Mother of God, take advantage of it and with this Chaplet, fight against all evil and pray for God's victory, the victory of the Mother of God in all souls.
I, bless ye all now and especially to you Marcos, the most generous, the most affectionate, the most obedient of the children of the Mother of God and the dearest of My friends.”

(Marcos): “See You soon.”

WebTv: