September 20, 2013

JACAREÍ, SEPTEMBER 12, 2013 - MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY

88th CLASS OF OUR LADY’S SCHOOL OF HOLINESS AND LOVE
BROADCAST OF THE DAILY APPARITIONS LIVE VIA THE INTERNET ON THE WORLDWIDE WEBTV:WWW.APPARITIONSTV.COM

MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY 

(Our Lady): “My beloved children, today, again I say unto ye: Pray, pray, pray with your heart. With prayer with the heart, ye will come to a great holiness, you will give God and to My Heart a great joy. With prayer with the heart, you will know God's Will and will be able to accomplish it. With prayer with the heart, ye will be able to radiate Love, My Love, to all souls and conquer them for My Son Jesus and for Me. Pray with the heart, because this prayer will give ye peace, will give serenity of the soul and will cause your soul to grow increasingly in faith and in the true love to God.
I am your Mother and I cannot remain inert, still, seeing ye lost in this world, wandering the world without knowing which road to take, so I came from Heaven to show ye the true path that you must follow, therefore I say unto ye: pray, pray, pray until prayer becomes a joy for you. 
My children, pray the Holy Rosary. With the Prayer of the Rosary, ye shall be able to overcome all the trials; with the prayer of the Rosary, ye will succeed in saving the world and reach a new era of peace for it. Pray, pray the Rosary; he who serves Me every day praying the Rosary, shall not perish.
I am very happy with all those who are disseminating My Messages, praying the Hours of Prayer that I gave ye Here, and doing everything I asked ye Here in My Apparitions, once again I repeat to ye: Ye are the last hope of My Heart, do not disappoint Me nor allow so many souls to be eternally lost, who can only be saved if you do well everything that I command ye and fulfill God's Will concerning you.
"To everyone at this time, I bless with love, from Montichiari, from La Salette and from Jacarei."

(Marcos): “See You soon, dear Mother.”

WebTv: