September 20, 2013

JACAREÍ, AUGUST 22, 2013 - MESSAGE FROM SAINT CATHERINE OF BOLOGNA

67th CLASS OF OUR LADY’S SCHOOL OF HOLINESS AND LOVE
BROADCAST OF THE DAILY APARITIONS LIVE VIA THE INTERNET ON THE WORLDWIDE WEBTV:WWW.APPARITIONSTV.COM

MESSAGE FROM SAINT CATHERINE OF BOLOGNA

(Marcos): “Yes, where do You want me to put it? There, yes. Yes. And there in front, yes. Yes.”

(Saint Catherine of Bologna): “My beloved brethren, I, Catherine of Bologna, I rejoice to be back today and give ye My Message. The Lord and the Mother of God are happy with your prayers, with your obedience to the Messages that She hath given Here and with your sincere effort to fulfill whatever Heaven asks ye Here. But more zeal, fervor and love in what you do is necessary.
Therefore, redouble the fervor and the zeal of your heart, asking for these virtues in your prayers. The Lord wishes that you truly be great Saints and whoever asks for this grace, through the Rosary, will obtain it. I am with you in every moment of your life, I never abandon ye and especially on difficult moments, I am near ye.
Continue by the road in which Heaven Here has invited ye to follow, banish from your hearts all calumny, all slander, all envy and all pride, because these sins, these flaws are displeasing to the Most High and kill the sanctifying grace in your heart . Increasingly practice the virtues of Love, Humility, Charity, Zeal in all that you do for the Lord.
I, Catherine, am very close to ye in prayers, during the Hours of the Santos, during the Holy Rosary, I am very close to ye. I bring your prayers to God, uniting them with My own Prayer and My merits, to achieve for ye all the graces which you ask, in moments of tribulation and suffering, call upon Me and I will help ye.
To everyone now, I bless generously, I bless this Place, I bless everyone who loves It, I bless everyone who works for it and especially to you Marcos, the Saints' most dear, the most obedient and the most striven of the children of the Mother of God e the one that I love deeply, whom I guard deep in my heart.”

(Marcos): “See You Soon.”

WebTv: