September 20, 2013

JACAREÍ, JULY 3, 2013 - MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY

17th CLASS OF OUR LADY’S SCHOOL OF HOLINESS AND LOVE
BROADCAST OF THE DAILY APPARITIONS LIVE VIA THE INTERNET ON THE WORL WEBTV MUNDIAL:WWW.APPARITIONSTV.COM

MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY 

(Marcos): “May Jesus, Mary and Joseph. 
(Most Holy Mary): “My dear children, today, on this night I invite ye to love more My Medal of Peace that I gave ye Here in My Apparitions in Jacareí in the year of 1993.
Love more this Medal that came from the depths of My Immaculate Heart and that is the greatest gift of My Love for all of ye in these times; it is the very strong shield that I gave for ye to defend yeselves from Satan's attacks, of all kinds of evil that exist in the world and to keep ye increasingly from the evil one and you may walk more tranquil, strongly, swiftly and decisively on the path of holiness that I showed ye in My Messages.
Verily I say to ye: whosoever uses this Medal of Mine, I promise to defend in every danger they find themseves. They will be defended by Me from all of Satan's attacks and My enemy will not be able to harm them. They will also not be plagued by temporal, much less spiritual misery. Through this Medal of Mine, I will grant all the graces that are asked for, provided they are not contrary to God's Will. I will grant everything to those who come to Me with confidence via this Medal. I promise to free the demon possessed upon whom this My Medal is placed. I also promise to deliver the homes, places of all demonic infestation and keep all your homes under My Mantle, in the love and grace of God. I also promise that they will be freed from Purgatory on the same day they die those who use My Medal of Peace with love.
Use It, use It with love and devotion so that the graces from My Immaculate Heart increasingly descend upon ye and accomplish in ye My plan of salvation that will lead ye to the Triumph of My Immaculate Heart.
Continue to pray all the prayers that I gave ye Here every day, continue to pray every Wednesday, as you did today the Hour of Saints because this prayer causes all the Celestial Court, all the Saints, all the Martyrs to offer Their merits to God, to the Most Holy Trinity to achieve for ye many graces and blessings and at the same time causes all hell to be shaken, because this Prayer is the terror of demons.
Pray, pray and pray. Prayer is the world’s salvation.
To everyone at this moment, I bless with love and especially to you, Marcos, the most striven of My children, from Montichiari, from Kerizinen and from Jacareí.”

(Marcos): “Yes. Yes, yes. I will say it, yes. See You soon.”

WebTv: