September 20, 2013

JACAREÍ, JUNE 21, 2013 - MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY

CENACLE OF THE 5th CLASS OF 
OUR LADY’S SCHOOL OF HOLINESS AND LOVE
BROADCAST OF THE DAILY APPRITIONS LIVE VIA THE INTERNET ON THE WORLDWIDE WEBTV:WWW.APPARITIONSTV.COM

MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY

(Marcos): “May Jesus, Mary and Joseph be praised forever! Yes, yes, that is already done; it is already there. I will resume, yes.”

(Most Holy Mary): “My beloved children, on this night, I invite ye again to be faithful and persevering in My School Holiness, which are My Apparitions Here in Jacarei.
Put My Apparitions in first place. Put My Apparitions in first place and God will also put ye in first place in His Love. When ye put God, Me and My Apparitions first in your lives, then, the Holy Spirit will act powerfully in your existence, performing great graces, wonders and transformations, in, around and outside of ye. The reason why so many times your life is in deep spiritual poverty is because you still have not placed My Apparitions first, so the Holy Spirit is offended and that's why he does not lower, He does not descend upon your souls, does not act in ye because He does not find Me, I, His Most Chaste and Divine Spouse, in first place in your hearts. Place Me with My Apparitions first and then the Holy Spirit will be pleased with your souls, will descend upon ye and will perform in your hearts a deep, immense and intense transformation.
Today, I want to ask ye: Pray the Chaplet of My Tears more, because with this Chaplet, I drive out Satan from your souls, from your families, from your nation and from the whole world. He, the great dragon with seven heads, now roams the earth and drags with his tail all nations and all souls to lead everyone to condemnation, enticing everyone to the life of sin. I come to fight him again and to make the First Commandment of the Law of God be loved, respected and fulfilled.
Therefore My children, I ask ye once more: Put God, Me, your Mother and My Apparitions in first place and then My Triumph against the great dragon will be truly reality in the midst of you and will happen soon, because My time has come.
Persevere in My School of Love and of Holiness, being true spiritual daisies of humility, docility to My Voice, love, obedience, renouncing everything that takes you away from God, takes you away from Me and everything that weakens prayer in your souls.
To everyone at this moment, I bless generously, especially all My children who hear Me with love now, to all who are present Here and to you Marcos, the most striven and dedicated of My children. I thank you for the new Meditated Rosary (Nº 288) that you recorded for Me during the afternoon. Each new Meditated Rosary that you do for Me provokes not only in Me but also in the Lord God and all the Angels and Saints: a great joy, a great jubilation, a great satisfaction and the Divine Mercy cancels so many punishments that should have come into the world to punish it of its crimes and sins and a rain of mercy descends upon the whole earth.

To all of ye at this moment, I bless from Fatima, from Montichiari and from Jacareí.”

(Marcos): “See You soon, yes! See You soon, dear Mother from Heaven.”

WebTv: