September 20, 2013

JACAREÍ, JUNE 21 2013 - MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY

BROADCAST OF THE DAILY APPARITIONS 
LIVE VIA THE INTERNET 
ON THE WORLDIWDE WEBTV:

MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY

Marcos: “May Jesus, Mary and Joseph be forever praised! Yes, yes, that is already done, it’s already there. I will resume, yes.” 

Our Lady: “My beloved children, on this night, I invite ye to be faithful and perseverant in My School of Holiness, which are My Apparitions Here in Jacareí. 
Put My Apparitions first: put My Apparitions first and God will also put you first in His Love. When you put God, Me and My Apparitions first in your lives, then, the Holy Spirit will act powerfully in your existence, performing great graces, wonders and transformations, in, around and out of ye. The reason why so many times your life is in deep spiritual misery, is that you have not yet placed My Apparitions first, so the Holy Spirit becomes sad with you and that's why He does not descend, He does not come down to your soul, does not act in ye because He does not find Me, I, His Most Chaste and Divine Spouse, first in your hearts. Place Me with My Apparitions first and then the Holy Spirit will be pleased with your souls, will descend upon ye and will perform in your hearts a deep, immense and intense transformation.
Today, I want to ask ye: Pray more My Chaplet of Tears, because with this Chaplet, I drive Satan out of your souls, of your families, of your nation and from the whole world. He, the great dragon with seven heads, now roams the earth and drags with his tail all the nations and all the souls to take everyone to condemnation, seducing everyone to the life of sin. I come to fight him and to once again cause the First Commandment of the Law of God to be loved, respected and fulfilled. Therefore My children, I ask ye once more: Put God, Me, your Mother, and My Apparitions first and then, My Triumph against the great dragon will truly be reality in your midst and will happen soon, because My time has come. Persevere in My School of Love and Holiness being true spiritual daisies of humility, docility to My voice, love, obedience, renouncing everything that takes ye away from God, that take ye away from Me you and everything that weakens prayer in your souls. 
To everyone at this moment, I bless generously, especially all My children who hear Me with love now, t all those who are present Here and you Marcos, the most striven and dedicated of My children. I thank you for the new Meditated Rosary (# 288) that you recorded for Me today, during the afternoon. Each new Meditated Rosary that you make for Me, provokes not only in Me, but also in the Lord God and in all the Angels and Saints a great joy, a great elation, a great sati and the Divine Mercy cancels so many punishments that should come to the world to punish it of its crimes and sins and a rain of mercy descends upon the whole earth. Too all of ye at this moment, I bless from Fatima, from Montichiari and from Jacareí.” 

(Marcos): “See You soon, yes! See You soon, dear Mother from Heaven.”

WebTv: