September 20, 2013

JACAREI, AUGUST 29, 2013 - MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY

74th CLASS OF OUR LADY’S SCHOOL OF HOLINESS AND LOVE
BROADCAST OF THE DAILY APPARITIONS LIVE VIA THE INTERNET ON THE WORLDWIDE WEBTV:WWW.APPARITIONSTV.COM

MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY

(Most Holy Mary): “My beloved children, today, I ask ye again: increase your love for the Hour od Peace, so that U can truly give Peace to your hearts and to the families of the entire world. Pray it with great love and with great trust because through It, many souls are saved, many places of the world where peace is threatened, or even destroyed, once again have peace, divine peace, God’s Peace and many souls that find themselves lost and confused rediscover the way to Heaven and salvation through My Hour of Peace.
Above all, when you pray the Hour of Peace, I fend off from ye many evils males, many punishments, many temptations of the devil, so: pray, pray, pray My Hour of Peace, with more love. When you pray the Hour of Peace is when I most love ye. 
Know, My children, that where My Hour of Peace is prayed, I Am present with the Angels and Saints, pouring all the graces from My Heart.
To everyone, I bless at this time and especially you Marcos, the hardest working and dedicated of My children and to all those who love Me and obey Me, from Lourdes, from Turzovka and from Jacareí.”

(Marcos): “Peace, beloved Lady. See You soon.”

WebTv: