September 20, 2013

JACAREÍ, SEPTEMBER 10, 2013 - MESSAGE FROM SAINT GERARD

86th CLASS OUR LADY’S SCHOOL OF HOLINESS AND HOLINESS
BROADCAST OF THE DAILY APPARITIONS LIVE VIA THE INTERNET ON THE WORLDWIDE WEBTV:WWW.APPARITIONSTV.COM

MESSAGE FROM SAINT GERARD

(Marcos): “Yes. Yes, I will do it, yes. Yes.”
(São Geraldo): “My beloved brethren, I, Gerard, call ye again to Prayer, to Conversion and to correspond to God’s immense love for ye. This Love that Here, in these Apparitions, called ye, and cumulated ye of so many treasures of His Love, of His Mercy and of His Grace for your salvation, this immense Love, who never tires of inviting ye to embrace the full life that He offers ye Here, the life of holiness, of the perfect union with God.
I, Gerard, wish to lead ye to the perfect union with the Lord, that union which I Myself had with God, conforming My Heart in such a way, that I only wanted what He wanted and I did not want that which He did not want. I want to lead ye to have a union of will of spirit, of through with God in such a way, that your life be solely to do that which the Lord wants of ye and renounce at every moment, that which your own corrupted nature wants of ye, renounce your inclinations that so often lead ye to sin. I want to strengthen you in this union, so I ask ye: Deliver yeselves in My Hands, let Me lead ye ever more by the perfect way of union with the Lord, way that is made with prayer, that is made of renunciation of yeselves, of the forgetfulness of you will, rebellious to that of the Lord's, to do His Will, which is always your good and your happiness.
Practice also the Christian Virtues that I Myself practiced, above all, practice the Virtue of Temperance; this Virtue that regulates all your actions, all your words, all the movements of your inclinations, regulating them and submitting them to the dominion of faith and of reason in ye.
Thus, ye truly progress on the path of perfection, avoiding all excessed, as much for good, as for evil, being souls, people, children of God truly balanced in faith, in prayer, in love and also in the pursuit of the sensitive delights of the flesh. With the Virtue of Temperance, which is also very close to the Virtue of Prudence, ye will avoid all evil, you will reap all the good and you will advance speedy on the path of spiritual perfection.
To everyone at this time I ask: Pray the Holy Rosary every day, pray the Chaplet of the Tears of the Mother of God, pray the Chaplet of Triumph and all the Prayers that Heaven asked ye Here. Continue doing the Hour of the Holy Angels every Tuesday, for through it the Holy Angels will unite themselves to ye and ye to Them, They will lead ye by the way of holiness and of perfection and will increasingly give ye Their peace.
I bless ye all now and especially you, Marcos. Today, you gave Me a great joy, making a new Chaplet in My honor and in honor of Saint Lucy. Yes, you did a great work; you provided a great service for Us and for the salvation of souls. At that moment in with you were recording the Chaplet, Myself and Lucia neutralized the demons, paralyzed the infernal spirits, we freed many souls who were in its power and we prevented others from falling into it, we closed hell's doors and poured upon all of hell a copious rain of blessings. Continue, My most ardent and fervent friend, continue to make me known and loved and also continue to make Lucia known and loved, because this will cause millions of souls to be saved.
To everyone, I bless ye with love now and especially to you Marcos, the most ardent of My devotees and of My friends and the most obedient of the children of the Mother of God.”

(Marcos): “See You soon, beloved Saint Gerard.”

WebTv: