September 20, 2013

JACAREÍ, AUGUST 30, 2013 - MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY

75th CLASS OF OUR LADY’S SCHOOL OF HOLINESS AND LOVE
BROADCAST OF THE DAILY APPARITIONS LIVE VIA THE INTERNET ON THE WORLDWIDE WEBTV:WWW.APPARITIONSTV.COM

MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY

(Most Holy Mary): “My beloved children, today, I invite ye once again to reflect upon God’s great love, which chose ye and which called ye, to know salvation and grace here through My Apparitions in Jacareí.
God’s love for ye was so great, so immense, choosing ye as you are, taking you from the dust of sin, from the puddle of sin that many of ye were in, or else, taking ye from the darkness, from indifference, from insensibility towards Him, which would certainly condemn ye and the Lord lured ye Here, to know My Messages of grace and salvation.
See how God's love for ye is immense; love this Love, correspond to this Love and no longer be so ungrateful to the Lord who loves ye so much and wants your salvation.
Time is running out, My children, and the deadline for conversion of the world by the Lord, is ending. If ye, if the world does not convert and does not take care of My Warnings, the Almighty will ultimately purify this world with a great Chastisement. I do not want to see ye suffer, therefore I ask ye: convert yeselves without delay, accept God's Love in your heart, give your yes to this Love. If ye accept this love from God, if you accept God's grace, you will see that you no longer need worldly pleasures and of vain things of this earth, because your heart will be so full of the true peace, of the true joy and of the grace of God that you no longer feel the lack, nor the necessity of vain things and of carnal pleasures.
When the souls is full of God’s Love, it no longer feels the strength of carnal appetites, because their heart is already full of happiness and has everything, for it possesses God. I wish to lead ye to this fullness of the possession of God, through prayer with the heart, love and total surrender in the Hands of the Lord.
To everyone at this moment, I bless generously, from Fatima, from La Salette and from Jacareí.
Peace My beloved children. Peace to you, Marcos, the most obedient of My children, who today, once again you glorified Me making a new Meditated Rosary for Me; at that time, hell's doors were once again closed, not a single soul was condemned, the demons were paralyzed and could not harm souls, they could not tempt them and a shower of graces descended from Heaven upon the whole earth, therefore I want you, I bless you generously now, My beloved child.”

(Marcos): “See You soon.”

WebTv: